Conrad's 1480w QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigolenugs19, Mar 26, 2019.

1. I almost killed the blue dream and she kept growing and blooming and I ended up with like 4 ozs of strong heady bud. It was crazy how she kept strong throughout. I dont have a specific cure time. I just try to cure for as long as possible.

Conrad's QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeeaaa budddyyyy hows ur girrrllyysss doinngg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your girls are growing so fast, due to the Tim Horton's cups I have to assume you are a canadian brother to the north! Hahaha, I finally got rid of the gigabud plant and did some rearranging. Heres a pic from yesterday. Might be about time to transplant the bigger girls still in solo cups.

Honestly, been arguing with myself over transplanting my girls in the 2 gal pots over to my 7gal fabric pots. Gonna have to happen soon but I want them to get a little more growth first. 20190509_071038.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I'd wait until you know 1000% the root system is strong enough and outgrowing those, I fucked up and transplanted 2 early and they got stunned for 2 days, I aswell only have a number of days left before I gotta get them out of those Tim's cups, and yes I'm a newfie ahaha as Canadian as it gets. I've had minimal issues with these ones besides droopy leaves but I took such a long break from growing I think I've just added a bit too much water here and there especially since they are on the ground now (heat Rises) before they were almost touching the ceiling on that rigged set up I made so the soil takes longer to dry out, as well as I realized with led it's not good to keep on 24/7 they deffintly need a rest from such penetrating light. I've had an ant problem but quickly solved that with neem oil and dish soap mixture(I feel bad) but eh it's my cannabis roots or those mass producing mfs lives, I pick me cannabis ouu man ur plants are looking really good, for some reason every time I grow I always get a dark green with the new growth always coming out lighter but then darkens idk why, people said it's not a bad thing though (as well as it's the genetics of most indica dom strains) all my topped ones recovered and are already on their second nodes of their new tops,one random plant starter to stretch so I topped her to stop that real quick. If you have any tips for watering cohld you please share as mine for some reason are super sensitive to water like I barely use 750mls between all of them

5. Youre right, I was gonna transplant my bigger solo cup plants earlier in the week, popped the cup off one and immediately put it back on, no rootball yet. Im actually seeing alot of roots coming out of the bottom of my pots and have for weeks so its gotta be getting close for the 2gals. Ive also stunted plants before by transplanting too early and then also proceeding to give them too much water after the transplant. Thats why I made the switch to coco coir with 40% perlite mixed in. I virtually cant overwater them now. I am still easy on them after transplant though.

Are you in soil? If so then all i could say is really let your soil dry out between waterings almost bone dry man. That should stop them from acting like they are overwatered. I also agree with a night time for the leds. My plants grow more in darkness than during lights on. Its like they convert all the energy theyve been storing all day into strong plant matter at night.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Absolutely, like I had roots coming out the bottom but still wasnt fully developed in the medium, that's what tricked me!!what brands of coco and perlite are you using, I've heard good things about coco, I might switch myself to save me the bs of over doing it. Everyone makes the mistake aha!! I swear these plants grew right in time I have 3-4 more weeks before I can put most of em outside the ones I top are staying inside and I'll be starting a new batch of 30 soon these will be the strains (non fem) but from a very good source and free and I can get them gender gender tested by just taking a piece of leaf off em!!

Attached Files:

7. And I think I'm gonna go straight from solo cups to 7 gals to save myself the transplants, are the hand bag ones on Amazon any good

8. I use the vivosun fabric bags and they seem to do the trick. Got them right off amazon. As for the coco, heres a pic of one of my bags. I add about 30% perlite to it even though it already has some perlite in it.

Btw, Im from Michigan! Canadians are always welcome! 20190510_065705.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Interesting strains, I wonder what they will end up doin!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I'm gonna try using coco, lmao you'll never believe it whoever lived in this house before me left a stash of seeds in the basement I just found these, they sure as fuck look like weed seeds I'm gonna try germing the darkest colored ones, freakin damn lol wonder what kinds of mysteries these will behold this house is from the 60s, am I tripping or could these be some other kind of seeds tho, cause they look dead on like weed seeds

Attached Files:

11. make sure you don't overwater in the larger pots until they get their roots out and about.
    Good luck with grow , man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. So I contacted my landlord he said I can have em, and that they are from 18 years ago when he used to smoke XD hopefully they are still viable
    He says they are
    Mango pina
    Chronic
    And chocolate seeds dannnngg

13. He called me and said theres bubba 76 seeds in there too I looked it up and its olllddd shiittt

14. 4 seeds sunk already

15. Thats hilarious and awesome all at the same time haha. Lets hope you get some classic hippy bud!

I finally got off my ass and moved my veg setup over to my 4x4 tent. Got the 96s in the 8x4 flower tent and waiting on my 4 new ones and then I will wire up that tent completely with fans and all. Finally...

Dont mind my mess.... 20190510_102208.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. I transplanted my 3 bigger girls that were in solo cups. They all had decent roots going. Im thinking it might be time to flower a couple prematurely to make room in the veg tent. Oh yeah! I FINALLY got the vegging plants into the 4x4 with the qb288s and moved the 4x 96s I have into the flower tent along with the exhaust fan with carbon filter. So i am ready to go perpetual in my room now. Anyways, heres a pic of my girls as of now.

12 plants all in different stages. Again, I am gonna be gifting a couple of the just transplanted ladies to a friend so he can grow them outdoors. I would grow outdoors myself but as of right now its not an option.

I guess I will rundown an official list of the genetics I am running currently:

Green Crack
    Holy Grail Kush
    Kosher Kush
    Critical Daddy Purple
    Triple Cheese
    Chemdawg (will be gifted)
    Critical Kush (will be gifted)
    C-99
    2x Tasty Waves × Bosleys Angels
    Banana Hammock
    and a half-hearted clone of my kosher kush plant that I took unprepared and just threw in some coco to see what happens

Upcoming strains:

Trainwreck
    Purple Trainwreck

Both will be started in maybe about 3 weeks or so. After I gift the two others and have a handle on my perpetual schedule.

Tons of scheming going on in my head constantly. This hobby consumes me 20190510_215102.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oufff send some my way XD jkjk but looks firrreee

18. Its some strong shit. Dude, this is my first grow since 2013 and I havent had bud this good since then haha. Dont know what happens between grower - dealer - user, but its never as good as some homegrown straight from the garden!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Quick update of the garden. Holy grail kush and critical daddy purple are pushing forward strong right now. They will definitely be the first two to move over to the flower tent. Im still trying to aim for 2 more weeks of veg but they might smother the others too quickly, we will see. Either way, I am happy. Not like I dont have plenty of genetics waiting in line for these to finish right?

All the seedlings are doing good, the clone project is a mystery, I just keep adding water everyday, no cloning gel or rooting agents used. So yeah, we will see what that does. Im not worried because I dont really have room for her to start blowing up right now anyways. 20190512_082958.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1