Conrad's 1480w QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigolenugs19, Mar 26, 2019.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Keep em in veg for 3 months keep training then supercrop the stems under the budding sites and you'll get fatt as buds from what I've read also train your colas to come up through a mesh screen with big squares in it so you can directly focus your lights on the bud when flower time comes, you'll get faaaaaaahhhhtt buds, just give them a feed of phosphorus rich nutes before u do any super cropping or quick stress training(the phosphorus will help the plant not get shocked) (therefore less recovery time!!) I know I'm still a newb but that's what alot of sites says to do I've seem crazy pics of plants with buds the size of my head from doing so

2. All good advice but I am gonna keep them a bit smaller, maybe 60-70 day veg times. Im gonna try to have 12 plants at all times rotating in and out so hopefully that will get me the size I want. I can always fiddle with that number and move plants into flower early or keep them longer in the veg. All I know is they need more time, i will probably pop these girls in there earlier than normal while letting the girls behind them get bigger tho. Flower tent is ready to receive new ladies.... maybe a week or two

Conrad's QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

3. That's sounds amazing I cant wait to be on the same lvl

And man my seedlings are doing so good hard to believe they sprouted April 19th/20th + the trauma they went thru!!

Attached Files:

4. Extracted the calcium n mag from eggshells and nitrogen etc from used coffee grounds and used unslulfered molasses too, its concentrated homemade fert so when I use it I dilute it with water

Attached Files:

5. I enjoyed reading through your grow!

I haven't started my own yet but I'm gathering what I need. I'm starting with a small 24x48x72 tent. I've already got a pair of qb96 and im just waiting for my tax return so I can get going.

I love your mainlining/training pics. Exactly what I hope to do.

I've got a couple of questions if you get some time.

1. What are those green disks over the coco around your plants?

2. Can you fill me in on your drying scheme?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. Your seedlings are lookin great bro, I knew they would make it out just fine! Thats pretty cool what youre doin with the fertilizer. Im lookin forward to seeing what your ladies do with it :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Thanks man, Im still learning alot of things myself but Im always willing to help. The green discs are drip shields from floraflex to help water evenly and protect the coco from being disturbed. It keeps the algae down too.

Those 96s will do great things for you, just do your research on ppfd light levels and get yourself a lux meter. Seedlings get toasted by those lights so you really need to dim them down.

For drying, I just trim being drying and then layer them out in a tiered herb drying rack. I'll include a pic of the one I have. It works pretty great. I keep an evaporative humidifier in the room to try to keep the humidity around 60%. Was able to get a 7 day dry last time. Would like it to be a little longer but thats pretty good. Then I throw them in jars and burp them for 15 mins a couple times a day for a few days and use boveda 62% humidity packs to try to get a really nice cure. I havent smoked any of my harvest yet. Just holding onto it for now. Jar is closed and staying closed for the cure for a couple weeks and then I will pop out a nug and try it out. Screenshot_20190429-220519_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Quick update of the ladies. This gigabud is really starting to impress me. Shes in soil while all the others are in coco. Gonna end up gifting it to a friend for an outdoor grow. She has another month of growth to go... whew... 20190429_205726.jpg 20190429_205720.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Holllyyy looking amazing dude

My seedlings are burstin with growth again I'm loving it

Attached Files:

10. Yeah man, yours are looking great!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Quantity isnt everything
    Your bud is high quality dude!!! Amazing job!! I'm jealous :")

12. !!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nice ladies down there man!!! Looks like your having fun lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Update: gonna show off a couple of plants that Ive ignored mainly on my journal. Gigabud and triple cheese! Gigabud is gonna be going to a buddy of mine to grow in his outdoor garden. Shes currently the biggest plant in my grow room, the mainlined plants were bigger but all the training has made them much smaller. I topped her once so far to keep her height down. Wanting to have her outdoors at my buddy's on June 1st.
    Triple cheese is the next plant in line behind the four mainlined girls. Shes still in a solo cup, I think I am gonna transplant her tomorrow morning. Probably put her in a 2 gal pot like the others, get a floraflex drip shield around her and give her a higher dose of nutes now. For anyone who cares, the few seedlings you might see in my pics are chemdawg, critical kush and c99. Chemdawg and critical kush are going to a different buddy's place for his garden. The c99 will stay with me.
    Also dropped some beans in rapid rooters that are tester seeds for a small breeder I am testing for. Gonna keep the best one and who knows what with the others. Its legal here so I will probably just gift them to anyone whos interested out of my friends. Hopefully on friday I will receive a Banana Hammock seed for a comparative grow I am participating in! Ill dunk that baby immediately as soon as she arrives cause I am excited for that one. Perpetual gardens can be alot of work! 20190501_074012.jpg 20190501_074019.jpg 20190501_073933.jpg 20190501_073947.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Seeing them grow makes me soo happy I just cant wait till they're bigger and I can top and start lst IMG_20190503_004711_254.jpg USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1556859117710.jpg_1556859131359.jpeg

16. Should only be under a week left and I can top the biggest one

17. What all are you planning for all your little ones? Just topping and some lst?

• Friendly Friendly x 1