Conrad's 1480w QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigolenugs19, Mar 26, 2019.

1. I might be amateur, but I've done so much reading if our brains were measured In 3 terabyte harddrive 2tb of mine would be filled with videos/books/blogs/forums on cannabis and mushrooms/roofing,,,, i love growing mushrooms as it's legal to do so here!! Just cant sell em, but man have they helped my social anxiety and decreased the stupid big ego I used to have ( I used to hate myself for that)

2. I wish aha that's my goal for the plants I throw outside, at least a qp per plant, indoors with my 3 1200 watt LEDs I hope to get a shit ton, if I top and stress train properly I should be able to get a shit ton
    Since I've heard the ratio of watt per gram is 1watt/1.3gs around there

3. And I'm deffintly gonna get that coco noir stuff I heard it does wonders

4. Based on ur pics I deffintly need to start adding a fck ton more perlite to my soil, tbh this grow when I started I was owed alot of money, so I was on a budget AMD used styrofoam I broke a bunch into tiny tiny pieces (the size of perlite) and used that for my drainage( and put grinded up pine bark and some needles for future nutes as well as super crushed grinding eggshells ( like almost turned into powder)
    So it didn't hurt my roots,
    And have put some used coffee grinds in with the soil for a future nitrogen boost

5. I'm all organic, will never ever use store bought nutes, even have a worm casting bin going right now

6. I am an amateur as well brother, i probably read up on weed daily trying to learn more and theres always more to learn. As for shrooms, I have a couple syringes of spores... just kinda holding onto them right now. Thats the next one to be legalized I bet!

Conrad's QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. It is going to be legalized as studies are showing alot about it helping addicts and rewiring peoples brains for the better, a group called M.A.D is trying really hard to legalize them,

8. Yup, I heard about a group called M.A.P.S. doing alot of clinical studies on shrooms, dmt, ketamine, lsd... they have all of them going through clinical trials right now. Its all gonna get legalized and the world is gonna be a MUCH different place once those are out there for people to get ahold of. Sadly its gonna be mostly just used in therapy sessions and such. Still a huge win

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. It is a huge win for sure I'd rather nature's medicine over all the synthetics they have out there! Which Is why I got into growing mushrooms! I didnt want to take adderall/zoloft/trazadone/lorazepam
    Like I'm telling you as a kid in grade 3-6 they had ne on 53or54mg of concerta i know it was one of those, I was like a zombie back then, and the long term damage it has done to my mental state was absurd!
    But eh man I gotta go to work even tho I've been up all night Haha its 6:42am here lmao XD the things I do for my plants ♥️ hope you'll keep viewing my threads, once growth speeds back up to its original pace, I'll keep the cat threat updated!! Have an amazing day man!! Cheeerrs

• Like Like x 1
  10. The cat thread **

11. Yeah man, Ill follow along, youre welcome to follow me too! I took ritalin from 6-16 and it messed me up pretty bad too. All pharmaceuticals are plain evil man.

Anyways, a few updated pics for my journal. First is a general pic of my veg tent and the goings on in there and the other two are close ups of my critical daddy purple that I happened to snap the stem on with my initial training. Taped her up and she never knew it even happened. Zero stress at all, dont know how I got so lucky! Haha. Oh and I guess Ill add another one showing the stem size on my green crack plant IMG_20190424_231559_583.jpg 20190425_070759.jpg 20190425_070809.jpg 20190425_070750.jpg

12. Oh my they are beautiful!!!
    My two favorite out of those pics are these ones, they look the healthiest!!
    Also do u finish in those pots?
    If so oh my God ur plants get big for that size!!
    And that stock and stems are very healthy dammnn!!!
    I try to top as early as possible so they break the dom of the plant and Bush alot faster!!
    Man I cant wait till I'm older and alot more stable i will deffintly be saving screenshots of this grow so i can follow what you've done and replicate it!
    Your techniques are one of a kind!!

And ya man I think the ritalin is what made me have such bad anxiety now, but eh its life cant dwell on the past but you van always make your own future!

Ur one picture makes me want to mainline so bad because the pic with ur hand holding the top, that plant is perfect for it!! I'd slowly start bending down the stock the main stem then pull the tops the reverse way and grow it that way, I dont know if u understand what I mean but man those are beyond gorgeous <3 cheers man!!!

13. Tomorrow I am gonna go through and do a big training session on all of my mainlined ladies. My plan is to just even out their branches so they are as level as possible and have those branches pointing in different directions from eachother. These are 2gal pots, I transplanted from solo cups to these. They will be transplanted again probably fairly soon I guess into 7gal fabric pots. I just felt like going from solo cups to 7 gals was too much for me. I dont feel like waiting a week or more for the roots to fill out. Thanks for the compliments but I feel like I am just mimicking what others have done before me. I definitely didnt come up with mainlining ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Defoliated a little bit on my kosher kush plant. Just took her two biggest fan leaves. This makes me pretty damn excited cause my last round of plants' largest leaves were half this size (pretty pathetic, but thats what happens when you shock your plants with bright ass undimmed qbs) and I still got around 4 ozs dry off my smallest plant... whew!! Quantum boards rock! 20190425_091554.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Update: I chopped the tangerine dream yesterday in preparation for trimming later today. Blue dream is on the chopping block today too but I didnt cut her yet because I want her to grow for as long as she can. Ill include a top-down pic of tangie in this post.

I also jarred up my gdp plant today. I left the stems on for now so they will continue to dry as slowly as possible. Ill have an official weight once I remove the stems in a few days. I got a decent amount of trim off her. She was a very small plant.

Lastly, since my flowering plants are finally finished I am going to deconstruct my flower tent and bring it into my main grow room and it will become my veg tent and my 8x4 that I am using to veg at the moment will become my flowering tent.

Current vegging plants:

Critical Daddy Purple
    Green Crack
    Holy Grail Kush
    Kosher Kush
    Gigabud
    Triple Cheese
    Chemdawg
    Critical Kush
    C99
    Tasty Waves x Bosleys Angels (tester)

The Gigabud, critical kush and chemdawg are all going to be given to a couple close friends who will continue to grow them outdoors. I just volunteered to help them get them started early for the summer season.
    I'm not going to include another pic of my veg tent since I already did recently. IMG_20190425_171144_423.jpg 20190425_193022.jpg IMG_20190425_204158_114.jpg 20190425_074339.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Looking good man!! Nice harvest!!
    Mine have just recovered and slowly started growing again!!! Some are losing their cotyldons, not healthy this early but my guess they used them to recover while the root system fixed itself, but other than that they're back on their way to growwiiinn up 20190427_091552.jpg

17. Thanks man and yeah, looks like your plants are well on their way! Good job bro. I just harvested two more plants yesterday, blue dream and tangerine. Heres a pic of 1 branch that got topped and all the buds on it. IMG_20190426_225426_890.jpg 20190426_222508.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

18. Back to being happy little babies

Hows your harvest did u try n smoke some early ahaha I always try to quick dry a little toke when I harvest and smoke one ahaha, I usually cure the buds for 3 months afterwards tho

19. #59 Bigolenugs19, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    I havent tried any just yet. My gdp bud is all dried and curing now. I only ended up with 67g dried off her. She was a very small plant but looks like some killer bud. Im still drying the blue dream and tangie. I probably wont smoke any until theyve cured a bit.

In other news, I spent some time in the veg tent today and did some more training. Wondering how long I should veg past this. Never did mainlining before but want bigger plants this time around. Trying to get 10 ozs off a plant if I can, not a little over 2. 20190428_125654.jpg 20190428_125117.jpg 20190428_122219.jpg

20. Subbed up!! Ready to watch the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1