Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Con'Queso? Canna'Queso?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TokerDan, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Okay, first off.. I love cheese. All and any kinds, Cheese weed, Cheese cheese, nacho's cheese. Anything. And when I was stoned as hell ,a few weeks back, I was smashing a bag of tostito's scoops accompanied by some con'queso cheese. Then it hit me, to get two birds stoned at once , I could make some canna queso cheese dip! But I haven't the slightest clue how I should do that, whether it be with oil, butter(?), What not. Anyways! Input is what I need! lets hear it from some who might have made it them selves! Personally if oil can be used that'd be killer. The last ten batches of brownies I've made have been strickly from coconut oil, god do I love that buzz. Hits me like a brick shit house and its like I'm floating on marshmellow cloud for hours. . . sometimes days ^^. Conjugate blades!

2. Find a recipe for cheese dip and substitute budder or hash oil in

3. this shouldn't have to be difficult at all and I wish to help you.

You can either substitute the butter/oil into the recipe OR

why not just throw your desired dose of oil right into the already made cheese dip?

I think as long as you have a reasonable cheese to oil ratio you should be fine in terms of taste

It's probably better to mix it in with the recipe but if you're fucking lazy like me and it's just a little side dipper of cheese FUCK IT BRO

4. I'm intrigued, has anyone tried this yet??

5. #5 BadKittySmiles, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    It can be as simple, as spritzing your meal with hash oil. :)

Making edible hash oil, or canna oil, is fast and simple!

When your solvent is pure (ie. not cheese, not cream, not even regular butter which contains water and milk solids, which
    should be removed from your butter first; PURE), you will either save time, or if you're in a rush, you can make more
    progress
    in any given amount of time, because your solvent is more efficient.

If time is of the essence, and especially if you don't want to waste several times the herb per dose, by over-consuming, just to
    compensate for what you can't absorb, then it's even more important you make oil.

You -always- want to make your oil first, then incorporate it into whatever recipe you like. :yay:

This means you can just use your favorite traditional family recipe, or internet recipe, and add oil at whatever seems like
    the best point (generally after any excessive heat exposure within the recipe occurs).

And unlike most recipes, canna oil has a GREAT shelf-life...

You can make as much or as little as you need in advance, whenever you want, even if you don't want to get buzzed right away.

Then you can keep it in the freezer for years, or simply on a shelf in your bedroom for MONTHS, just adding it by the dose
    to anything you decide to make... you can even bring it in vials to restaurants, and drizzle or spray it on your favorite meals!

When making your own meal or snack, you can also choose to either concentrate or distribute your canna oil in a number of
    ways; you can put all your potency into one section of a multi-layered recipe, or you can add to to all layers that will accept it,
    for instance....

Canna oil is in: 1) the meat, 2) the chilli layer, 3) the cheese, and 4) the dip! :hello:

[​IMG]

If you'd like to ensure that you preserve potency, and you wish to create more of a 'medible' than a 'gourmedible', then always be
    sure to put your oil within the food, rather than with the external layers, if additional baking or heat is involved (gourmedibles can
    sometimes 'waste' potency, by either keeping to the traditional recipe, or while infusing every aspect possible of the meal, even
    those exposed to excessive heat... while medibles are made in such a way that ensures the least possible degradation
    of potency).

As for the canna oil or clarified canna butter...

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included...
    similar to Phoenix Tears/RSO & BHO, but bioavailable & made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can
    also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

Good luck, and have fun! :wave:

6. Thanks for the response, Kat. I've actually already made you're oil and am getting ready to make some more. What I was wondering though is if I can just add some oil into mu crock pot of already made queso dip and still expect a good outcome. Or would I need to cook my oil into my ingredients beforehand? Thanks a bunch!!