Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Connects

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by snapped01, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Anyone in the northern virginia, Fairfax area willing to hit me up?

2. Should probably read the rules before posting

3. hook ups are against the rules.

4. aww, seriously. man i really needed help.

5. how do i find new connects then?

6. Common sense... meet new people. Make friends with people from work or around town or college or whatever. Cleverly find out if they smoke or not and if they do then ask them if they can get you some if they are trustworthy and actually know what they are talking about. :smoke: Gl getting bud

7. meet people. it won't kill you to be social. find some people around that are into smoking and start bringing up that you need a new connect. i live like an hour away from fairfax and i've met people from there before so don't say there isn't anyone =P haha