Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Connections: How Do I Ask Without Seeming Suspicious?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hippykieyay420, Jun 5, 2013.

1. #21 hippykieyay420, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    DELETED BY USER 

2. #22 hippykieyay420, Jun 6, 2013
    DELETED BY USER 

3. #23 hippykieyay420, Jun 6, 2013
    DELETED BY USER 

4. Hmm, I wonder if he needs a little help for the grunt work? Maybe pick up some extra coin and get to know him better. :smoke:

5. I wouldn't overlook the fact that he ripped off an old lady. If he doesn't know you, that's even more reason to rip you off. Just because he smelt like marijuana doesn't make him a drug lord... that's the most ignorant thing anybody could assume. I smoke marijuana and probably smell like it from time to time, but that doesn't make me this huge king pin don juan motha fucka.

Last person I'd want to buy my weed from is some sketch ass person, I'd rather buy it from honest, normal looking folks.

6. #26 hippykieyay420, Jun 6, 2013
    DELETED BY USER 

7. #27 hippykieyay420, Jun 6, 2013
    DELETED BY USER