Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Connection with animals?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefBuddha, Nov 21, 2011.

1. i show my cat more love when im baked. so much more fun hahah

2. You're just not a cat person, I think cats are fun to hold and pet when you're baked, they're so chill.

3. I remember one time I got baked with a friend and I was convinced this cat he had was a lion and kept petting it and calling it a majestic lion. After five minutes of petting I burst out into laughter at the idea that I am playing with a lion. That sour D was some dank :smoke:

4. I have a horse and when I ride him after I've smoked I feel a deeper connection. We pretty much feed off of each other's energy, so when I'm high and happy and relaxed, he generally is the same :D

My cats are fun to play with while stoned too. Pretty much anyone that has ever came to my house to smoke has ended up crawling on the floor playing with them at some point while they were high. I <3 my pets

5. Cats are super crazy when you're trippin

6. when i was rollin my face off my buddy and i came to the conclusion that all cats are rolling all the time

7. I love to get high and have a cat around. Their purring is so pure, it makes me feel good. My dog's really chill as it is, and so whenever I smoke and get couch lock, we bond extra-well.

8. One time i was baked outta my brains , this was a good few years ago. So i was letting my dog out, her names lexi, shes a rottwiler. I know i didn't spell that right, dont flame or bitch. And so back to the story, baked outta my brains and i go to let her out, i first let her out of my back door which leads into the sunroom outback. She goes by herself like always and just goes right out the sun room door out to the backyard. Mind you it was late at night and dark as hell out and she is all black and a little bit of brown. Im waiting in the sun room for what seemed like forever, calling her name, whistling ect. And nothing. Usually she would come at first call or whatever. So i keep doing the calls on and off and still nothing. I was about to just give up and go inside. But then i thought as i was standing at the door to the backyard. "if god was here she would come". And before even finishing that thought, lexi was standing in front on the door waiting to come in. Mind you i was baked outta my skull and i was trippin out. Thanks for listening to my rant if you've read this far. I don't know, it was really nutty at the time. Hopefully this counts as an animal experience lol.
    Probation sucks by the way, been on since august, get of janurary 20th.
    Thanks blades for your time.

9. Exactly :eek: At least, that's how it feels. Love is a hell of a thing ;)

10. I have a strong connection I would say.

11. Your pet loves me more than you.

Why, I have no idea, animals love me.

12. Get a dog then dude if you can't cuz of your residence see if they would allow a cat. Animals are the shit

13. All right Kelso, simmer down.

14. [quote name='"m00zix"']
    All right Kelso, simmer down.[/quote]

Haha i get that