Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Connecticut?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by always_dank420, Mar 16, 2014.

1. I moved to west hartford, ct from twin cities, mn a few days ago. wondering how illegal/legal it is in ct? any locals have any tips? i was used to being able to be pretty lax about the cops where i lived, but ive heard the laws in ct are little tighter. anyone have any any idea?

2. I live in a small town in ct, and you can walk around baked and no one cares. The mall, movie theater, downtown. I mean, I've gone to 7-11 at 2am with my friend to get munchies, baked as shit, eyes red as fuck, and 2 cops were there and didn't care.

And I don't think it's strict here at all. It's much more relaxed than some places I've been to. (New York, Maine, Florida, Virginia)

I go on rides with some friends all the time, day or night. Honestly, no one really cares because everyone smokes weed. But especially where you are because people are doing more intense drugs than weed, so cops could care less.

One thing that I think is important to know (for everyone) is during the end of the month, cops are rushing to make their quotas, so they will pull you over for stupid shit and if it reeks of bud, that will suck for you haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well it's decriminalized here so if you get busted with stuff it'll just be a ticket, but the cops are absolute dicks, at least in my town, so they'll try and play games with you. As long as you're not getting high and driving like an idiot or smoking out in public stinking some place up, you'll be good

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. My fake ID says I'm from Hartford, Connecticut. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. you just have to be cool bout smoking and not bother others then you'll be good.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's good to hear. Thanks

7. I'm in Danbury, and have never had any problems, though I always just smoked in my house and would at worst walk the dog in the early evening high.
    My biggest problem is ever finding a connection. Mine just moved to Ohio, and I'm just too damn old to go clubbing to try to find someone. I remember when I lived in Chicago and it was just a matter of walking a few blocks until you smelled it on someone and then starting up a friendly conversation. Here? No idea. I'm up a creek. :(