Conker's Bad Fur Day

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Leaf., Aug 14, 2018.

1. Just ordered myself a nice copy and an N64 to play it on off eBay, I've done the story once before on emulator but I'm hyped to get the real deal now.

Anyone else played this game? It's hella good.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Was my favorite game to play when I was 15 and stoned ....

• Like Like x 2
  3. I think I might die of laughter playing while high. The cutscenes are comedy gold.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Nice, such a great game. I also played Conker Reloaded when it was re released, need a new Conker style game with the current gen of consoles

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yea lol we have the original one for N64.

we still play the story mode sometimes and Multiplayer as well. The game is wild!

The levels in both are soo much fun. I liked everyone of them!

I agree with lessthanjeezy they should make a new one for the current consoles.

~Toni~

6. How much did you end up spending, it you don’t mind me asking. I want to get a bunch of old consoles and games.

7. #7 Dizzy, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    My favorite levels are the Dinosaur/caveman one and the spooky one. For multiplayer I like War and Heist the best. What about everyone else?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. @BrewsnWeed666 you should really play this game sometime I bet you would like it.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I need to get a N64 first :( I'm planning on buying another console this year I might see how much they are:D

• Winner Winner x 1

10. If you get a N64 the game is awesome!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I never had an n64 but I've heard this game is fun as hell. I've been thinking of buying a system at the retro game shop by my job and locating a copy of this game.

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Whats your favorite levels? :)

~Toni~