Conjoined Blueberry Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dr Suess, Mar 11, 2009.

1. I have been raising 2 Bluberry plants from seed and one of them seems to have 2 main stems,the original stem and then a new one from the first node... Has anyone seen this kind of thing before and what could i expect?

Take a look ... the last plant is the one in ?,it looks like a lettuce:D

Suess

Attached Files:

2. Yo dude Ive seen this before with LSD from Barney's farm I put pictures in my journal but its gone now.

The buds on the double stem really grew and the double stems could hold the weight of the bigger buds fine. You should use a double stem for a clone if you can, something I wish I had done. Big healthy clones!

Is that Dutch passion blueberry? That has been my best smoke so far.

Good luck

3. Looks nice man, I can see how that coulda happened, the stemas grow bigger with the wind, weight, and sheer nutrients it transplants. bigger is better, so i think itll make for nicer buds than it just making a regular node.

cool plant bro, and gl

4. my afghan kush split itself into 2 stems, it was root bound and i quickly changed it to a bigger pot and then a week later i noticed it had 2 stems and i didnt top it.

5. Thanks for all replies,it is a dutch passion blueberry and i have another in full flower and DANG does it smell good and look sweet. I will take clones from it if it turns out female so thanks, good idea Usual suspect. suess

6. nice plant mate!, im growing one at moment
    a dutch passion blueberry and i was wondering how yours turned out?
    any info will be great,i didnt know what was up with mine! lol I tought a bug had topped it for me

7. hi johnny c,,,ahh that plant in particular was from a dutch passion seed and it was a healthy plant but unfortunately although the heads on these where hard and like the original blueberry in smell and character it got a lot of male flowers,,it was in between being asexual and hermie.....good weight when dried... dr suess

8. thanks dr suess,i have a dutch passion one going at the moment too mate and its taking ages to show its sex.i have a feeling its a hermie.It seems to be growing a male flower on the top of leaf stem whats a bit weird,i remember this on a yumbolt before but they were female,i grew dutch passion blueberry when i was starting with just a light and fan and they grew lovely,now with a proper set up there giving loads of trouble in late veg ,they wanted lots of k,when i switched nute they came on grand.Thanks for the info
    ill let you know how they come on:smoking: