Congressman Walter Jones Starts Impeachment Process on Barack Obama 3/7/12

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Mar 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Tripace"']

The lesser of two evils is still evil. No more Obama!:mad:[/quote]

Then who? Let's be honest Ron Paul isn't winning the general election. I believe he should but people are idiots. We need someone to be president and I don't want an inconsistent Mormon or a gaybashing evangelical.

2. Than McCain/Bush.

The guy is status quo, obomba

3. Much respect for not letting politics get in between a relationship but I have the urge to say this... Your boyfriend is out of his god damned mind

4. Unbound delegates make up the majority of te total delegates, and Paul is gettin the majority of those unbound delegates. No one knows which candidate has how many delegates except the bound delegates.
    If all 4 candidates stay in, then chances are better for Paul. Bound delegates only have to vote for thier nominee in the first round of elections, if no one wins the first round, then those delegates become unbound. Paul delegates will not switch, the other delegates for other candidates will.

Paul has a great chance, more so than the others. He can not be ignored in Tampa, and if he has the most but not the majority after the 2nd round, then he won't want to be promised a position. If anything, he will be asking Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich to take their delegates and promise them a position in his cabinet or something.

5. You're forgetting that it's paul or no one right now and his chances are still the same since the beginning. The way you're thinking is very counter productive and Im somewhat doubting that you're fully aware of the damage Obama has done compared to any president and how that damage won't get fixed by anyone but Paul.

The reAl truth is, we aren't working hard enough towards it. Obviously every paul supporter who is saying Ron Paul won't win isn't realizing that if they all stop the stupid pouting and bring some
    Shit to the table we would be set

6. ^ that's good stuff. I don't understand the delegate process at all & everytime I look at the total delegate count (CNN, politico, etc) Romneys #1 (of course :rolleyes:) & Paul is dead last, but maybe they aren't taking into account the unbound delegates?

Either way, this system is currently a sham. We don't pick our Presidents, they are picked for us, as we think we are picking them. Lesser of 2 evils is still evil, therefore we have no choice in the matter........yet. Good news though, I've been watching a lot of BTTF (back to the future) & am currently working on a time machine. The plan, to kidnap our founding fathers and show em what the bad people have done to their great country

7. Hmm, so that they can go back and fix these problems with a few little changes to the Constitution? I like it. Have them mention Ron Paul by name in there and suggest We the People elect him in the year 2012 too, that'd be awesome! :laughing:

Lmao at the idea of Thomas Jefferson actually personally endorsing RP back in 1776...

8. The news media all have estimates when they show the number of delegates. That's why every news organization has different numbers. They are usin the popular vote to determine the delegate number. That is why they are wrong because word is Paul is getting unbound delegates.

People who vote for president will most likely vote with popular vote even though they are not required to. That is because those people want to be reelected. If they want power, they will do what the people demand.

9. He's gonna have a heart attack.

10. I wonder, if that has already happened..in the future....people say they led the perfect example of what the country was to be....MAYBE YOU DID BRING THEM HERE..FROM THE FUTURE..

I want to know what they would say.

I wonder if putting the founding fathers in front of the establishment, I wonder what that would do.... I wonder if our current establishment would honestly write them off

11. Obama would have no qualms about it I'm sure.

12. Just a quick update, the MSM has picked on this story, unfortunately it's not the western MSM but rather Russia's MSM that is reporting :laughing:. Not a word form western MSM as of yet. Fucking puppets.

'Impeach Obama' Bill: Use of military without Congress approval 'high crime' | RT

13. How could anyone vote for Obama again? Clearly a liar.

He should be Punished to the full extent of the law.

14. Walter Jones is a boss hogg, in my opinion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPNuBKy0ykM]Rep. Walter Jones Endorses Ron Paul - Judge Andrew Napolitano (2012-01-17) - YouTube[/ame]