Congressman of NY calling Americans on their bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilro, Jan 1, 2013.

1. That''s a liberal statist for you.

2. From OP article:
    Legitimate violence in my book is in defense of property. Going around waving guns at people dictating the products they can own doesn't strike me as legitimate.

To statists: What is legitimate violence?
    /waits for multiple contradicting replies.

3. I still can't believe how many people still believe osama attacked us because he hated freedom and women's rights.

Lie to country. Violence is now justified. Proceed to create an expensive world war and kill hundreds of thousands of brown children.

9-11 happened because the American government is corrupt and for no other reason

4. I thought 911 occurred because some retarded religious nuts thought that crashing some planes into buildings and killing thousands of INNOCENT people was a way to demonstrate their religious fervor.
    There wasn't any fucking conspiracy.

5. [quote name='"friedfever"']

I thought 911 occurred because some retarded religious nuts thought that crashing some planes into buildings and killing thousands of INNOCENT people was a way to demonstrate their religious fervor.
    There wasn't any fucking conspiracy.[/quote]

I agree no conspiracy. The biggest flaw in the conspiracy is , what's the reason for the Muslims to have claimed responsiblity? There countries got bombed to hell,

But I have a question for you, do the thousands and thousands of innocent Arabs matter as much as 9/11?

6. #8 friedfever, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2013
    During WW2, not all Germans were bad. Most were innocent victims as well.
    Innocent people always get whacked in war.
    Was the Archduke of Austria worth all the people who died in WW1? Is war supposed to be fair?

7. Dude all he's saying is that Bin Laden attacked us for socio-political reasons and then the Government made it seem like it was just some religious nut bag fuckery. They want to hide the reason Bin Laden staged those attacks in the first place and that is because the US government has been fucking around in the middle east since atleast 1957 and probably way before that too.

8. The government allowed for conspiracy to swirl around the events to hide something. The government warned of these kinds of attacks for the longest time, and acted surprised when it really did.

Why was there no investigation? They made assumptions, and lied to the American public. Osama was charged when he attack the WTC in the 90s. The government did not charge Osama with anything on the 9/11 attacks. Apparently the FBI did not have enough evidence to convict him of anything, yet we spent 10 years looking for an innocent man through two countries.

By not investigating, the government has allowed for conspiracies to hide the truth. It's a perfect cover.

9. Let's be clear here, the Official story is also by definition a ............ you got it...:hello: a conspiracy theory!

It just gets the title of Official conspiracy theory, lol. Wake up!!!!:D

10. Dude, I read Osama's letter to the US. And that's pretty much what it was about.

11. id like a link...

12. #14 jay-bird, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America' | World news | Observer.co.uk

The first half is about his one sided and biased views of the Palestinian problem, and how Western powers attack kill and steal from Muslims. That first half is what Osama needed to say in order to justify his true intentions, which are the second half.

His whole letter is one sided, and he tries to make America look like the woman oppressors when him and his flock are.

He doesn't plainly say he hates freedom and women's rights, but he claims that he did it for "revenge" basically. Like America has fucked him in the ass, but I don't believe it. A lot of you guys do, though.

:rolleyes:

13. 9-11 is the ultimate government failure day.

14. That is because America fucked him and the entire region. Cold War with Russia cost is much more than just time and money. Everyone we fight today has its roots in the Cold War era. We have destroyed that region, killed millions of innocent people in the region, and Americans have no clue as to why they might hate us.

15. From his own statements....he was a religious nut. All upset because of US troops in Saudi Arabia (the motherfucking holy land....yea right).

16. #18 friedfever, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    They've hated us since we backed Israel. Fuck them all. The bastards are stuck in the 14th century. They hate our culture and our freedoms. Take a close look at their culture and how they treat their women and others who are different than them. Once you've done that with an open mind, you'll agree that they're a religious mind fucked society. They'd fucking kill you for a fucking beer. How fucking retarded is that?

17. You can't resist their violence "legitimately" so anything they say is legitimate is legitimate.

This is why the state/government itself is illegitimate as a whole.

Why would you want a group of thugs, murderers, and robbers to protect you from thugs, murderers, and robbers?

18. One set of thugs, murderers, and robbers have rules that keep them from thugging, murdering, and robbing you. The other group doesn't have any rules. Which one do you prefer?