Congress trying to give President the authority to wage war as he sees fit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kylesa, May 13, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

2. The article is funny the way it steers any criticism away from Democrats or the current president.

3. Who cares? The President could be given ultimate power, and all you care about is Partisan Hackery? Really? C'mon Drone.

4. it's a shitty bill regardless..

5. How would you make it about Democrats?

6. not surprised..

7. of course this thread is 2 pages long but the abortion thread sproggs started was at like page 30 by now, people get your priorities straight!

8. Let's just meditate on the character, and structural makeup of guys like Barack Obama. Now let's ponder if they would be opposed to signing something that essentially makes them more powerful. I think we both know the answer to that one. :eek:

9. :eek:

10. 40 posts per page or bust

11. #31 ismokecannabis, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

12. Its not like the President doesn't have this power already, but wouldn't they have to amend the Constitution to do it, since it clearly states that you know the President can't do it?

Just a thought.

13. george orwell was a mutherfucking genius. its 30 years late, but perpetual warfare is finally here.

14. oh shiiiiitttt...

15. This is fucking ridiculous. Right after they announced Al Qaeda was planning to attack the trains. Anybody see the pattern I'm picking up?

16. :eek:

:(

17. holy fuck it just clicked in my head....

with osama dead...:eek::eek: :eek: :eek: .its fucking scary perfect ......:eek: :eek: :eek:

the way everything just clicked in my head just now..im actually scared of this scenerio as its really possible

18. Are you stoned? I ask that because sometimes when I'm high things will click in my head like that and then the next day I think back and realize..well, that I was just high...