Congress Moves To Stop DEA Funding To Attack Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by stoned4sure003, Jan 14, 2013.

1. #1 stoned4sure003, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    Congress Moves To Stop DEA Funding To Attack Medical Marijuana

This is actually a must watch Video because it actually shows a small glimmer of hope for Cannabis in this nation. A small portion of my faith in humainty has been restored. Lets hope that they keep up good work like this.

Congress Moves To Stop DEA Funding To Attack Medical Marijua - YouTube

2. The world would be so much better with cannabis allowed federally !

3. Frank wolf is a fool ,He seriously makes me affraid we have incompetent people at the helm of our country 8(

Everything he said could be prooven beyound a shadow of a doubt,in less then 2 hour's spent on the internet, just googling the topic's and the consequences he stated.

4. watching it now,,,GREAT.

5. Awesome

~One Love~

6. this is about a month old i believe..

From what it sounds like, correct me if i'm wrong please, the proposition seemed to have lost favor at the end of the video.

7. Frank Wolf is a shining example of what happens when you spend more time during congressional filibusters spacing out and blowing bubbles with your peers' wrinkly scrotums as if they were made of pink Dubble Bubble than actually learning shit and considering worthwhile legislative decisions. All you future politicians take note and beware, lest the same fate befall you.

8. ^^^did you notice how badly he wanted the amendment in committee hearings first? He knows the bought legislators on the committees would stop it from being debated on the floor.

It is too bad one of the supporters didn't rebuke his rehab bullshit,,more young people in rehab for marijuana than any other drug,,because the law put them there,not because they were addicted to marijuana.

9. I can see those bastards at the DEA try to find a way around that legislation. "Oh we just had some money left over from our coffee fund."

10. For the first time I like congress :D

11. Frank Wolf is the ammo for prohibition? He has dementia so bad he can barely form a coherent sentence! Give it up already, the people have spoken.

12. Also this video is at least 8 months old so I assume it failed or was never brought up for review again.

13. Marijuana finacnces corruption.

Frank Wolf said it. FACT

Lol now he's shouting about mexican gangs

he can't even make a point without reading it off his paper.

He then claims to be ok with MMJ but not anymore, with out explaining why other than it's, "bad, bad for the country"

This bill was for MMJ only I think though. So you know the DEA is still gonna go after CO and WA.

14. Steve Cohen is a badass. He lays down some truth at 26:00

15. Yeah? Why would they attack what they hope will soon be a huge revenue source for them? ;)

I was flipping channels last night. Piers Morgan (puke) had on Dr. OZ (fellow puke.)
    Dr. Oz takes on marijuana at one point. Says we need to open it up for medical and, I quote, "really press HARD on knocking out the illegal use." :rolleyes:
    This is the mainstream media folks, right there in front of you.
    They will re-schedule. Pharma will sell you your canna pills. The DEA will still wage their wars. Bank on it. We're just seeing them chomping at the bit to open new markets for themselves, and joy of joys, they can continue the bureaucracies and budgets of the drug war. The drug war is not going away. Much too lucrative.

16. The problem with that theory is that the government has total control, the people will continue to use the plant of the earth.