Congress Declares Pizza to be a Vegetable.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Heinous Anus, Nov 18, 2011.

1. No wonder we're on a collision course for royally fucked.

2. the people running Congress are all a bunch of morons, I'm surprise they can tell the difference between cock and pussy?

3. i wish they'd declare bacon a vegetable.. i'd feel a lot healthier..

4. I laughed. Then I cried.

I really thought I could tell the difference between a joke news story and an actual one :*(. I wish I could say it's better than it looks but...

5. i'd settle for baby back ribs

6. 2 racks a day, keeps the doctor away!

7. First of all, the major difference between a vegetable and a processed snack are the micro nutrients. I guess they consider potato chips a vegetable too?

Congress only knows one thing. What do people want? Well, the potato growers and pizza companies are paying us cold hard cash, so I guess this is what we should do. As far as budgeting goes, who fucking knows? How do you represent the people when you can't at any given time know what the majority wants? Well, you do what whoever pays you to do. And since there is such a clusterfuck of bills, who knows what you will be voted in or out of office for; it probably won't be for declaring pizza a vegetable.

The people will be generally upset, but how will they change it? You can't vote this bill out. You have no say unless you pay them money. And guess what, they're gonna steal it from you anyway.

/rant

8. ...really? congress had to actually spend time on this? wow. this is just silly...

9. Why is congress even deciding whats considered a vegetable and whats not?

Wtf?

10. I think we're looking at this the wrong way. Our next move should be to have Congress declare cannabis as a vegetable. :smoke:

11. Pretty soon high-fructose corn syrup will be a vegetable too :rolleyes:

All one has to do is look around at a local shopping center, at the bellies of Americans, to see the FDA and Government is not looking out for the people's best interest with food or medicine.

We spend, per capita, more on medicine and less on food than any other industrialized nation. Its shows.

12. [quote name='"AugustWest"']i wish they'd declare bacon a vegetable.. i'd feel a lot healthier..[/quote]

Bro, just put the bacon on your pizza. I love bacon pizza.

Dear Congress,
    Thank you. With the stroke of a pen you quadrupled my vegetable intake.
    Any way we can make grape soda a fruit?

13. Here's a hint:

If government is deciding what is and isn't a type of food, government is too big.

14. And Congress wonders why they have a 9% approval rating :rolleyes:

15. Can you believe the tax they deduct from our work checks each week pay these senators $1000's of dollars to decide if pizza is a fucking vegetable right in the middle of a depression? :confused:

16. Id really like to move to Canada in the near future, and no not just because congress is saying pizza sauce counts as a vegetable.

17. Fuck Canada, that's cold ass shit. Go to the caribbeans.