Congress Calls On President Obama To Use His Authority To Reclassify Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Superjoint, Feb 13, 2014.

1. external power baby. the rich whores live for it!  internal power, the new way the poor fool the rich, ha ha  make them think they have the power when really the internal power is the real power  :)

if what you consume does not re enforce their power structure then expect that structure to fall. one persons' internal power is more powerful then an entire countries external power structure.

2. That made my day! 👏

3. Why would the Pres re-schedule? Have the AG do it and be the fall guy like the rest of the administration's public blundering with providing guns to cartels, etc. No President will ever have to soil their "legacy" with the re-scheduling of MJ. Sounds like a good "get out of jail free" card for Holder if he cooperates. Pres can grant clemency on his way out in return.

4. So if it is reclassified what will it be? Maybe decriminalized

5. if i could i would rep you so hard its not even funny this made my day

6. Only 18? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there ~435 seats in congress? I'm ecstatic for every step of progress the movement makes but, realistically, 18 isn't really enough to make a difference at that level. Still, it's a start and if those 18 can influence their friends it can become a pyramid effect with time. :hello:

7. Wow a TN congress is on this? Wasn't expecting that

8. Amazing.  Hope remains.  One day the opression will be over.  Obama knows rescheduling is the right thing to do.  Reschedule it and let the states figure out how they want to set up their system.  Glorious days ahead, but there is still work to be done.

9. #49 Jerzeslugga, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    I imagine the rich folks in power are trying to get their foot in the Marijuana industry door before they lobby to re-schedule Cannabis.

Reminds me of JFK reportedly buying a large sum of Cuban cigars before he signed the Embargo Act....

10. Anyone else wonder why everyone with 8 posts on this site suddenly thinks everything placed before them with the tilte "legalization" they think is great and a "step in the right direction?"

I'm seeing a trend here...

11. Actually I think  this would be a good  solution, but it won't happen Dems will want to put it on the ballots state by state so they can drive  what they think are  low info voters to the polls. Personally I dont care if its legal just as long as I can grow it without being paranoid 

12. #52 windowPanes, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    same with VIRGINIA.......... :eek:

I've thanked Moran, and also sent plenty letters to other representatives and such actually before all of this, fuck it, at least I can say I Tried, the majority sits there acting like you care. If you truly did use your time productively, dont just ramble on here about your opinion on how many fucking seats there are! C'mon people! Damn!

13. Very true we should try our best to break the lazy stoner stereotype, weed wont be fully legal unless we all pitch in. 

14. This is the sort of press that will ultimately enable other politicians to grow some courage and also support legalization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WTcc3XuLEM

16. Safe and sound. Great song, thanks for bringing Rebelution back into my life hah

17. [​IMG]

Wow I was watching cspan about legalizing weed and the dude speaking against it shown in this pic looks like he's being watched by 3 scary ass dudes who look like they would fuck him up if he spoke out in favor for legal weed. Seriously, look at these guys in the background. They look like fucking assassins rofl.

18. I don't know...the one on the left is all like "Dude!  Are you gonna eat that donut??"

Or perhaps I'm projecting...

19. Guy on the left looks whacked out his mind!!!! :smoking:

20. #60 Nerd139, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    To me the guy on the right seems like the one that'd make the call to kill his family if he spoke wrong lol

The one on the left is the one that'll silently kill him possibly by choking. Though he looks blazed as fuck himself haha

The one in the back is the one that stands around and does all the scary bad guy lines

The perfect team of assassins.