Congratulations washington

Discussion in 'General' started by whaaa, Nov 7, 2012.

1. #1 whaaa, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
  2. Thank you. Grats CO as well!

3. That's a step in the right direction! :D

4. I am so jelly I do not live in those 2 states right now.

5. As an oregon smoker I congratulate Washington and Colorado and even though measure 80 didn't pass I hope that WA and CO can set good examples for more states to follow and besides I'm not 21 so I'd still be smoking illegally

6. its completely legal in colorado? like.. alcohol?

7. Yes, and Washington.

8. People honestly are underestimating the impact these events are going to have.

For the first time, in America, Marijuana is legal (by state law) on a purely recreational basis.

Once the states realize the money that Cannabis can bring in for the government it could kick the fuck off!

Shit guys! And Mitt Romney isn't our president! Fuck yeah! And there is lots of talk of Obama legalizing Marijuana in his second term, which some argue were his original intentions. Also don't forget the huge step that gay-marriage has made! These seemingly small events are ALREADY causing a chain of events! Tammy Baldwin has come out as the first openly Gay US Senate.

I don't know, fucking too much to take in at once. A HUGE day in American history.

9. For the first time worldwide marijuana is legal it's still technically illegal in Amsterdam

10. Remember, remember the 6th of November.

New stoner motto.

11. i hope Canada is next.

seriously.. i mea its practically legal here. all my weed is top quality shipped in from BC, and cops dont give a fuck about us stoners... may aswell be legal.

12. :hello:

13. Not Copenhagen, I believe.

There are actually a few places where recreational use in SMALL amounts is legal. I believe Uruguay is one of these.

:smoke:

Plus Marijuana is still TECHNICALLY illegal by federal law. But who knows, Obama might change things... Then again, I have no fucking clue.

But we will see how things go in Washington, and I assume they will do pretty well.

:smoke:

14. I live in washington and am very happy with this :)

This is huge.

I just hope the roadside blood test thing isn't as serious as some are making it out to be.

Oh well, still a huge victory for wa and co :)

15. There's a few country's where small amounts are legal but nothing like it will be in CO and WA in Amsterdam you can buy 5g and that's it in WA and CO you'll be allowed to grow buy and have up to an ounce

16. Your not allowed to grow in wa just in co. But still I can now carry an ounce!

17. You can grow in Wa you just have to get a "license to grow" first I believe.

18. You can if you get a permit but it's $250 with a $1000 annual fee

19. [quote name='"ChiefBuddha"']

You can grow in Wa you just have to get a "license to grow" first I believe.[/quote]

Yes but you can only sell to the shops no personal growing, and they will only give a limited number of licenses out once they set up how they will regulate

20. Meh, all those little things like this, and roadside blood tests; they can be changed overtime.
    It's just about sending a message to the rest of the country and eventually having complete legalization with even less restrictions than we have now :smoking: