Congratulations to Canada!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by roysanford, Oct 17, 2018.

1. PipeDreemz Inc. congratulates to Canada on becoming the world's second country to legalise use of recreational cannabis. The Canadian government is ready to pardon those with a cannabis possession record of 30 grams or less as the country becomes a legal national cannabis marketplace.

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Congratulations to Canada. :weed:

4. Just need employers to stop invading our privacy now.

5. Since you just sold out to Marlboro, looks like a short lived victory for Cannabis.

6. Marlboro is investing in a niche market with research in mind. I don't even see anything about mainstream production there. I would be surprised if their investment paid off long term, though the research will be invaluable.

7. I suppose when we start to see them patent genetics we should be worried. I do feel this is only the beginning.

8. I'm sure someone will GMO the plant for seeds, fibre and other properties. I wonder when Monsanto will join in to begin their genetic patenting. For now I'm just happy to get guaranteed safe, clean, organic weed that doesn't make me sick for $4.75/g after tax and free Canada Post shipping. (THCBioMed)

I was getting sick from the black market buds, now I am allowed to grow 14 plants.