Congratulations America

Discussion in 'General' started by jdizzledubs, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Wow, smokin' it up in the good ole' USA. Fireworks and herb for everyone!!!

2. my 4t h consisted of me getting high off roaches and resin andsome beer... overall it sucked... i blame it on the fact i had to work today... first 4th ive worked in 20 years.... im young :smoking:

3. Well I put down "It was AWESOME" and "I don't celebrate the 4th of July"
    I live in Canada day, so I celebrated 3 days ago.. and I actually got more stoned than I've ever been.. watched some fireworks and went nuts.

I love you sweet leaf, though you can't hear

4. Hell Yeah!

July 4th, 2007 Rocked my Socks Off!

I got higher on Canada Day though. =]

Keep Token!

5. eh i pretty much checked around my room and found like maybe a half gram of shake...got a little high i guess....deffinitly not a great 4rth though

6. eh I worked all day and it poured all night. Definately not a good fourth. Really just another day in my book.

7. I got shot in the face with the fire works. BUT we mad a fuckin bazooka to shoot the mortar fireworks out of, and I got laid. :) Between the booze and the weed, I had one hell of a night, but people around the party didnt like each other and started some shit.

Also, my friend almost flipped his car today doing some stupid drifting shit. 05 suzuki forenza, up on 2 wheels o_O

8. I got called into work... My girlfriend is asleep becasue she is tired.. and im dry... It sucked cock.

I did get shitfaced on the 3rd though.

9. i smoke so mutch weed on the 4th of july it was nutts

10. Oh wow, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who had a super shitty day yesterday. :(

11. Im in China for work, they dont celebrate shit, im a full day ahead so 4th of july was a day earlier (not that it matters here), too risky to and busy to get any weed/hash here.

Overall, another day here. Im not Shang-HIGH :(

12. july 4th is all about fireworks, damn. Canada day is all about getting intoxicated.

13. Dude that sucks not being able to get anything there, side note do you speak Chinese?

14. OWWWWWWWWWWW I drank too much. :( I dont even remember getting back home o_O

15. yeah, I don't remember most of it, got off work at 11pm on the 4th, got paid overtime for 8 hours (yeaaaahh!), headed over to a friends place, party goin on, 3 people (including myself) killed a fifth in 5 minutes (word of advice- don't play kings with liquor, if you don't have beer, it's a pretty god damn lethal game).

The main event from my night was half-way passing out on this bed, then noticing that there is this other guy in the bed under the covers, and I'm shitfaced so I don't give a fuck and really don't want to get up because I'll start spinnin' again. So I'm workin on passing out, and this kid fucking starts reaching towards my crotch all stealthy-like thinking I'm asleep, and all I can think to myself is, "Is this kid honestly going to try and touch my dick while I'm asleep? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" and I at that point turn my body a bit so that he'd just back off and I wouldn't have to make a huge scene out of it and get blood everywhere, and the little fucker does it again!

mind you, I'm fucking wasted to where I've already gone through the whole pass out outside for a while on the grass after you finish puking deal, so I'm just grasping to hold on to conciousness, and the idea to deck him and beat the shit out of him for trying to do this really just didn't occur to me that much.

So, I proceeded to leap up, scream "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!" and grabbed a pillow and slept on the carpet floor.

Next morning, the fucker was gone before I could even remember what happened.

I swear to god, if I had passed out in that bed, he would've done some shit. I talked to some friends, and apparently he does that shit when he's drunk and has even been in confrontations about it as a result of the victims waking up with their pants around their legs, his hand on their thigh, etc. And supposedly, he's not gay.

This son of a bitch is in for a beatin', you know, it's cool and all if you're gay and I've got some great gay friends, not against it in any way, shape, or form, but taking advantage of people when they're drunk and passed out / passing out, it's fucked up.

Wow, should've gone to real life stories thread. Sorry if I hijacked.

16. I had to work until fucking midnight. But when i got off i went to my managers house and smoked half an 1/8th out of my bong /w ashcatcher. It was amazingly dank too, we went to bed around 4:30, 5 AM. I'm still a bit high and its 2:34pm.

Oh yeah, and i used my lady liberty bic signature lighter, i didn't ever realize it till now.