Confusion..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BuRdTuRd, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Situation: I've been talkin to this girl recently, well she texts me a bunch and we rarely hang out basically because she's too damn shy.. Last night she was texting me and said that she wanted to tell me something but it was like she didn't know how to say it and she'd rather tell me in person. I told her she already went that far to mention it so its gotta be somewhat important.

Here's the text she sent me - "No its nothing bad or important, just something i have to find out myself by actually hanging out with you"

Me - "Why not just explain it?"

Her - "What if im wrong?"

Me - "Wrong as in.. you expected something differently from me?"

Her - "No wrong as in a feeling, now can we stop guessing please you most likely know exactly what im talking about"

So now I was under the impression that she obviously has some feelings for me, until she said "what if were both thinking about 2 different things here?" - that's where I got confused..
    Am I under the right impression that she likes me? Or are we actually thinking about 2 different things here?

I usually do fine with the ladies, but this one... this one just got me thinking crazy haha.

2. Anyone? Advice?

3. you're thinking too much...just go with it

4. She digs you man, she just is afraid.
    Tell her she can tell you anything.