Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

confusion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reo, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Eh guys..... I'm in a bit of confusion right now. Last Saturday night was my last toke. And I got super wrecked to the point of having CEV's and almost throwing up. But it was mostly a good time. Now its Friday and its weird I just don't feel like toking any more.

Like for the most part if I had spare time. I'd be usually down to toke but now I could care less after Saturday...... But I do like building up my glass collection ....but ya...

2. Hey, if you don't feel like it then don't do it. That's life - many good things come in waves. You enjoy them a while but you aren't tied to them. Pick it back up when it feels right.

3. I agree with CrazyOldGuy.  Just smoke if you want to and have time and place to be relaxed and comfortable.  Smoke less when/if you decide to smoke again.  Good luck, mate.

4. You should ignore those feelings and do it anyway.

I like to be uncomfortable in doing things I don't like...but that's me.

5. Crazyoldguy.:You couldn't of said it better.

On the other hand I now can't wait to smoke up.... But have to wait till Monday afternoon rrrrrr lol