Confusing Situation.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NickM420, May 11, 2010.

1. So there is this girl at my school, I like her, everybody likes her. She's bi, very hot, loves to smoke, and from what I've seen, an all around chill person. I was talking to my friend at school about faking being special ed. Long story. Anyways, she walks up and said to him "Who is this kid?" she was aiming it at me. He didn't say anything and we kept talking. The lunch bell rang, so we were walking to class, once again she went up to him and said "Who is that kid?" and I chimed in with my randomness and said "I am the milk man, and the coolest mother fucker you will ever meet" we laughed. And I walked off and I heard her again say to him "Seriously who is that guy?" I was talking to some people about it. They said "Aww she likes you" I think she just thinks im wierd? I'm not a very attractive guy i guess. I'm not anything special, most people generalize me as "That stoner kid" (im working on getting rid of that title). Anyways, whats your thoughts? I know, I'm aware I sound like im in 8th grade :p and I'm usually not very nervous around people at all, but when I said that sentence to her, my stomach got like butterflies?(I don't want to sound stupid) but thats the best I can explain it. Gaah, maybe im looking too deeply into this. Thoughts?

2. If she loves to toke, invite her to over to smoke.

If you get along, ask her out.

I wish my girl smoked...

3. I'm confused, did you just switch schools or has she just never noticed you before..?

I'd say she thinks you're weird.

4. We don't have any classes together except lunch, and I just started being better friends with this guy who is apparently her friend.

5. If you're interested in her, id start acting a bit more mature... no offense bro.

Id say tomorrow go introduce your self, and not as the milk man or the coolest person she will ever meet... Thats just stupid to say. And IMO, girls that chief like funny, mature, chill guys. Not Immature and childish, that kinda attitude gets old real quick and a lot of girls I know wouldnt be diggin that response you gave.

Good luck brotha, take it easy ya dig?:smoking:

6. [quote name=',DRoidR"KB602']If you're interested in her, id start acting a bit more mature... no offense bro.

Id say tomorrow go introduce your self, and not as the milk man or the coolest person she will ever meet... Thats just stupid to say. And IMO, girls that chief like funny, mature, chill guys. Not Immature and childish, that kinda attitude gets old real quick and a lot of girls I know wouldnt be diggin that response you gave.

Good luck brotha, take it easy ya dig?:smoking:[/quote]

Yeah, the way I said it was supposed to be taken in a joking way, maybe it was just the mood we were in. It sounds more childish online then i think it did in person, but sounds good. I'm trying to be an all around chill person and I will work on acting more mature

7. Does the milk man response have anything to do with aphex
    twin? If your confident enough just talk her a bit then ask her to smoke like that other guy said. If people kind of know you as the stoner kid
    it should be a chill sort of natural way to ask her on a "date"/ hang out

8. I disagree, that sounds like an awesome introduction.
    If you try act more mature just remember not to lose your fun-factor.
    I wouldn't even worry about it actually.