Confusing God and Antichrist

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by maxrule, Aug 14, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gHOObarjAk]What you have to believe to be a Christian (Christopher Hitchens) - YouTube[/ame]

2. Summary of the Bible:

1. God is Love.
    2. No one is perfect.
    3. Avoid extremes.

"Its not rocket science.... Just say yes and we'll move on!" -Will Ferrell as Harry Caray

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3gl4ERlmeg"]will ferrell harry caray. - YouTube[/ame]

"Whats youre favorite planet? Mines the Sun!" lllulzz

3. what you fail to recognize about all this "sun worship" you are so scared of.......is that you dont know shit about it.....:eek:;):smoke:

reality is......
    the ancients had a belief that only about 10% of the population was even capable of understanding the whole "truth" as they saw it......
    so....
    there was the outer mysteries and the inner mysteries....
    the outer was comprised of a symbolic worship.....
    giving the masses something they could hold on to....something simple they could comprehend.....
    those who showed the ability to understand what was behind those symbols....to see thru the veil so to speak...were taught the inner mysteries.....they were taught the stories behind the symbols that were not for "everyone" only because they felt not "everyone" was capable of understanding....they felt the masses needed these symbols they could look out and see with their eyes.....
    so what was taught in the inner circles?

simple......the same shit the jesus guy taught......
    that you dont need religion....
    that everything you need is inside you already.....
    look for it ...and you will find it....
    action and reaction/karmic law/you reap what you sow....
    they taught that there is a part of each of us.....that was once a part of what they call god.....(not a part of the sun which was a symbol for the masses) and we are here to learn and understand both good and evil... so we can earn our way out of here and back to being one with everything we came from......they believe you keep coming back here till you get it figured out.....

that this is hell...and noone is damned to burn forever......

they never actually worshiped the sun......
    it was a symbol of all the gifts their god gave them to make life possible.....it was never their god itself.....

they didnt believe that the words of men in any book were the words of god....
    they believed the stars and planets in the sky were the words of god.....

still think sun worshipers are evil?;):smoke:

4. I definitely identified to an extreme extent with the sun when I was manic. I was not worshipping the sun....I just connected with the part of me that knows that this Energy gives us Life....in more ways than one..that contemplation brought instant unmistakable Presence, when Time washes away.

5. Are you SDA? Because if you are I'm about to offend the HELL out of you. And yes I'm
    EX ( very) SDA. If you aren't SDA , well and good , but don't expect to pass off their
    propaganda and edicts derived from a sociopathic megalomaniac disguised as a " Prophet" in this forum without extensive rebuttal.

SDA is a highly abusive system oriented towards intense control of the individual and
    built upon the ravings of the lunatic Ellen G. White , and like other sects that grew
    from The Great Dissapointment of 1849 it is a CULT.

As a veteran of their crap and a former teacher in their schools and universities I can
    open this can of worms in a way you won't believe.

And all the usual SDA tricks don't work on me so don't even bother to make the attempt.

6. Yeeeaaaahhhhhright , that's a bullshit move worthy of the clown know as Doug Batchelor , you post SDA derivative propaganda and then claim no denominational affililiation , much like the " Revelation Seminars" that Adventism promotes but
    fails to state upfront that it's promoting , now that's some insidous , dishonest bullshit
    right there.

Keep it up with the " Sunday Law" crap , and that's EXACTLY what it is , utter anc complete CRAP , in addition it's divisive to the overall " Body of Christ" i.e.
    believers as a whole entity.

And besides that issue , ya REALLY want me to start trotting out what the Adventist
    church is based on for these folks , ya REALLY want EGW's stance on sex , diet and other things made public in this forum?

You have not quite sussed it out yet but you are about to get taken apart on
    this issue , and before you start pounding your chest , I've taken apart the very
    best socalled 'scholars' that Adventism has to offer in open face to face public debate
    REPEATEDLY and in public venues ranging from Tennessees Wesleyan to TCU.

Quit shilling for converts here , and quit disguising what you are , oh and don't bother
    utilisng to old " beware of the G.C. because I'll report you" , I've already told them
    and their high priced attorneys to sod right the hell off.

Do you even understand the Mosaic Laws and *exactly* who they applied to?

7. well?
    lets have it already?

8. It's much . much worse than that , this clown is a thinly disguised Adventist shilling for converts to their abusive CULT , which is without a doubt the most insidious , underhanded and dangerous of Hoekema's " Big Four".

9. The Mosaic Laws originally applied to the Jews , SDA chreyy picks from said Laws
    and requires that it's adherents follow them , you might wish to begin with the
    dietary edicts in Levitcus 11 , keep in mind that Christ's sacrifice rescinded the Old
    Covenant in favor of the New Covenant in the New Testament , "nailed to the Cross"
    remember ........" It Is Finished".

In addition just as LDS is based upon the ravings and edicts of Joseph Smith and
    the Witnesses derive their base from Charles Taze Russel , Adventism derives it's
    base from the " Prophet" , who fails to withstand the Biblical test of a "prophet".

Prior ro my starting to post a slew of quotes from her six and a half foot long
    shelf of socalled "writings" , much of which was out and out plagiarised from other sources lets see how far he's willing to go wiht this and if he has more intestinal
    fortitude than the avergae SDA.

If does make an attempt at defense this will get rather ugly , not from my side
    but most definitely from his , all the " you can't be saved if you eat meat" , " you
    are rejecting the light" , " mark of the Beast" and all the other associated hosreshit.

You've just seen the tip of the Iceberg on the " Sunday Law" crap by the way , keep
    in mind the stance that NOBODY who failts to keep the 4th commandment will
    " be saved"...........

Sure leaves a great many Jews ,Musilms and Christians out in the cold , not mention
    all the other religions in the world.

10. ok i get it.....just more people following people......
    claiming to be following a book that they themselves dont even begin to understand...and in too many cases havent even read for themselves....or even more common....a book that they claim to be interpenetrating for you ,,,and making it mean whatever half asses shit they want you to think it means/came up with themselves........

11. #112 TesseLated, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011

Sounds like that FLDS crap...Im sure its not far off....why do people fall for all that sht? (no offense)

Isolation/exclusion is the name of their game...all cults.

12. Wow.

RoninAmok thank you for clarifying this thread. I had never been exposed to this particular brand of insanity, and was beginning to think that it was just that ... the ravings of an isolated nut job.

Now, i understand that its just the representative of another christian sect gone to his ultimate end - crazy.

I feel so badly for people that buy into delusion and mental illness as a choice. I think christianity (and the others) might engender worse suffering than the recognized mental diseases.

I really, really want EGW's stance on sex, diet and the other things. Think of it as a public service.

13. Yeah the whole point of a cult is to appear esoteric to attract people that want to indulge themselves in that sort of 'information'.

14. Oh god, I hope those cirlce and triangle aliens don't take your threats as violence.

Also, I heard from deep sources that Lady Gaga is really the real true one and only anti-christ, can you confirm or deny?

15. I'm not an Adventist. I'm just a guy who reads scripture and believes it. I'm not a member of any denomination and I don't go to any meetings with anyone. I'm not a follower of Ellen White. Most of the so called prophets of that era were connected directly to masonry.

You can check my youtube channel right here : MAXIMUMRULE

But the Adventist are correct about the Sabbath. Many of you have noticed how much Paganism is intertwined with Christianity. I know this to be a fact and the God of the Old Testament has a strict zero tolerance for the occult, the esoteric and paganism. So why do they do it? Becasue they have been taught by the spirit of baal, same guy as lucifer, or the devil. The Bible warns us about this from front to back and every page in between. The protestant movement was infiltrated by jesuits over the centuries and they have become non protestant.

As much as I love Ron Paul, I can almost promise that your going to get one of these NON PROTESTING SUN day keeping protestants who calls the POPE God, as your next president. :mad:

[​IMG][​IMG]

History is going to repeat itself we are going to get Constantine all over again. Constantine was an ANTICHRIST. SUNday will be used to congeal and unify the kingdom of the new world order and give all peoples of the globe something in common to unite them.

The whole reason that there is a giant powerful lobby called the EU SUNDAY ALLIANCE is because they are going to implement a LAW and you WILL enter in to SATAN'S unholy rest or you will be thrown in jail...or worse.

Always on Sunday: Europe's Official Day of Rest? - World News and Prophecy | United Church of God

Blue law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ten Facts About the Bible Sabbath

There is no Sabbath Alliance and no seventh day laws pending anywhere because God wont force you in to his rest but Satan will.

That is the point of this thread. :smoke:

How can you have a rest before the work? Someone explain that to me please. :rolleyes:

This is a a satanic inversion like an upside down cross. Sunday is connected to Christmas and Easter and it's all Pagan and forbidden by the God of Creation and his Son Yeshua.

Here is what Sunday Christians believe:

Here is what the Pope says:

Here is what scripture says: :hello:

Exd 16:23 And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD:

Exd 16:28 And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?

Exd 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Exd 20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

Exd 16:30 So the people rested on the seventh day.

Exd 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

Lev 16:31 It shall be a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever.

Lev 25:4 But in the seventh year shall be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath for the LORD: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy vineyard.

Psa 119:44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

Psa 119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.

Isa 56:6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Mar 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

Luk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Act 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Act 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

1Jo 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

And I heard another voice from heaven,
    saying, Come out of her, my people,
    that ye be not partakers of her sins,
    and that ye receive not of her plagues.
    For her sins have reached unto heaven,
    and God hath remembered her iniquities

Rev 18

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

My conscience is my guide; scripture my authority.
    I can do none else than abide by it's teachings.
    Here I stand; so help me God.
    - Martin Luther

:bongin:

16. thats a very insightful thing and i like it. but then again Buddha might say they both have importance. lol. he was always a martar though.

17. You people are delusional. Instead of coming in to this discussion thread to have a discussion you guys come in to label me with your medical diagnosis and fail to provide anything to refute any of my claims.

Prove to me that God broke the Sabbath and made it unholy.

Prove to me that there is no Sunday Alliance.

Prove to me that protestant Christianity is not pagan.

Prove to me that Constantine was not the source of Sunday worship.

Prove to me that there is no new world order.

Prove to me that the nation is not run by neo cons and oligarchs who plan to force you in to global satanic hell and bring about Armageddon.

I'd like to see some proof. :)

18. #119 1Trismegistus1, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    Well, Jesus was doing something other than resting/worshipping on the Sabbath once, and people condemned him for it. So yeah, that's God breaking the dogma of the Sabbath, and he even went so far as to say "The Sabbath was MADE FOR MAN, not man for the Sabbath", as in YOU are more important than the Sabbath, that it's not damnation and hellfire for someone who does more than sit on their ass and not so much as turn on a light switch for the Sabbath, a long with the semantics of which day is which. The days were made by man, please show me in the Bible where God created the names of the days and labeled which day he specifically wants the Sabbath to be.

As far as your other questions, they're all retarded. Christianity is based on Paganism, ALL OF IT. All religions are based on every other religion, there is not a single legitimate religion that does not share tens of out right sames let alone similarities with every other legitimate religion, from Zoroastrianism to Hinduism to Judaism to Christianity to Islam to the Hellenistic religions and Roman religions to the Druids and Taoists, ALL are based on One God, the Jews just so happened to be savage heathens at the time which is why the OT condones murder and capital punishment and slavery, whereas the Eastern people would never worship a God who was less civilized and peaceful than themselves.

Become a Jew if you want to abide by Jewish law, I guess an anti-semite wouldn't really go for that though. You are not an Israelite and cannot become one, so from that basis alone your damned to hellfire if you want to take the Old Testament literally, the God of the Old Testament cares not for a Gentile.

For your last 2 questions, you cannot prove them anymore than I can disprove them, I cannot disprove what is not real. Your evidence is based in paranoia and is coincidental in all honesty. Do I believe the government doesn't have the people's best interest in mind? Of course. Do i believe there is some Satanic group who intends to suddenly enforce all these religious laws when they've done nothing in terms of religious persecution so far? No, it's unfounded. There is a group who runs the world though, not in the ridiculous way you and others think they do though.

19. Since you're spouting their party line I must say that I don't believe you for a split
    second. Furthermorre , with your Old Testament SCTICK you negate the Sacrifice of
    Christ which brought forth the New Testament.

NOw since you CLAIM to be knowledgeable as regards the Bible perhaps ypu care to repeat for these folks certain verses as regards false prophets and proselytisers? You'll
    avoid that one though won't you?

Furthermore , should you decide to keep up with your current path , then at that time I will begin to deconstruct the Bible for all these folks and highlight the inherenet hypocrisy and judgementalism , the racism , the mindless violence , the contradictions
    etc.etc.

This forum is not your own personal 'bully pulpit' ,it's a discussion forum and your
    fear mongering tactics have no place here , nor are they remotely "Christian".

And frankly ( and though it may well be taken for conceit0 YOU are not remotely equipped to handle *me* , so take your fearmongering CRAP , your " our way or
    the highway" attitudes that closely resemble those of the Islamic fanatics and the rest of your garbage off to some other locale , nobody here has need of your Fundie bullshit
    with it's Dominonist overtones.

" By their Fruits ye shall know them."

I'd say that you've adequately demonstrated the bitter fruit of your beliefs for all to
    see.

So I guess *your* version of the Great Commission is to attempt to scare the shit out of folks and spout off with your " my way is the only way" drivel , no message pf
    peace , hope or love , just the usual sadistic crap worthy of abberrerant , heretical shills
    such as Dennis Murray and Joyce Meyer.

Individuals such as yourself drive far more people AWAY from God and Christianity
    than you ever convert , along with yet further dividing the Body of Christ ( believers
    as a whole entity).

" The AntiChrist" is much more likely to be a syndrome that does so and fractures
    said Body into infighting and denominationally oriented shards , YOU are an example
    pf that syndrome at work.

And of course you won't admit to being an Adventist , not with an EX Adventist who knows your long-con inside and out present you won't. And ya left way too many clues
    including that of your more than passing familiarity with EGW , *nobody* but an Adventist would refer to her as " Ellen White".

The delicious irony being that amongst all the obelisks you posted you were VERY careful not to post a photo of the one atop her grave in Battle Creek.

Quite typical that you picked a forum wherein folks are unfamilar with SDA and the
    manner in which it operates , you lot always do so , well your 'hook' just got mangle , bent straight and spit back at you , and any more hooks will end up the same way.

Want to discuss religion , fine. Take your proselytisation and fearmongering elsewhere because it *will* be countered here.

The Mosaic laws and the Old Covenant were rescinded at Calvary , quit attempting to
    throw us all back under Old Testament law.

No difference between YOU and an Islamic fanatic attempting to impose Sharia Law.