Confusing God and Antichrist

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by maxrule, Aug 14, 2011.

1. No star of David in the Bible.

Search the scriptures and you wont find it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :laughing: Bullshit, no you cannot.

Since you like posting meaningless and incorrect scripture and its interpretation:

Matthew 24:36 - "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Mark 13:32 - "
    But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

You really should just quit instead of spewing parroted verse and dubious information. You've made it abundantly clear that you have no clue as to what you are talking about for the most part, with a few exceptions.

3. Ths Kingdom of God is always at hand...it is within you.

That is not to say we are God's oursleves...but that Spirit lives in/through all things....animate and inanimate, imo.

No rules are necessary to understand and live with that.

4. It says DAY and HOUR. Of course nobody knows what day and hour.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: Mat 24:32

And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? Mat 16:3

The push for global governance under a spiritual entity is occurring now at this time. The global economy is tanking now for a reason. The global police state is emerging now for a reason. There are calls for a global one child policy and population reduction now for a reason.

Lucis Trust is an organization that worships Lucifer and is working closely with government bodies such as United Nations under the guidance of "ascended Masters" in an endeavor to build a one world government under Lucifer.

Lucis Trust is sponsored by among others Robert McNamara, former Minister of Defense in the U.S.A., president of the World Bank, member of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Thomas Watson (IBM, former ambassador in Moscow).

Lucis Trust sponsors among others the following organizations:

UN
    Greenpeace Int.
    Greenpeace USA
    Amnesty Int.
    UNICEF

Lucis - Home

The New World Order and the Work of the UN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. just saying......

what you are missing is that in every generation there have been people like you........who think it has to be coming right now!!!!!!!!

people have been seeing the signs for ever......

the fucking disciples thought he would come again and the end would be in their lifetimes......

so one day maybe one generation of you or another will be right and the end will come on you ...but just like chicken little...and the kid who wined about the wolves.....noone will be listening

6. I don't think the end of the world is coming now. I believe that Christ will return soon, most likely in my life time. I've not set a date.

We may have until 2050 or so before society is completely collapsed.

The world will slip in to more chaos and calamity until society as we know is gone. Both the Bible and the military industrial complex agree on this.

We have the technology to facilitate Armageddon. Yeshua will return to Earth in order to stop the destruction of the planet.

Listen to Jordan Maxwell. He knows who rules the world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3RgDd78ndg]Jordan Maxwell 7- The Vatican Rules the World - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSk3uRRgijE]Jordan Maxwell 6- The United States is a Privately owned Corportation - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuwtG9dL-CM]Military Industrial Congressional Complex - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPr4LumbjZQ]Vatican - USA Pentagon : Mystic hidden link - YouTube[/ame]

7. Maxrule, you clearly forgot rapture starts in October.

8. #88 Kersplash, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    i personally don't think that the anti-christ is gonna be from the catholic church.
    i, however, will not type what i think because it may seem fairly controversial

9. The "Ascended Masters" don't need to work through any group to get things done.

"We sometimes entertain Angels unaware." I forget who said that in the Bible, but not only are you unaware, your spitting in their faces.

10. and i am still telling you that there have been people who thought this exact same thing ...in every generation since the jesus guy was killed.....yes we have the technology.....we have for some time now....and people thought exactly as you do long before we had shit for technology!!!!!!!
    the biggest point being....why waste your life worrying about the end of it?
    who cares?
    what god would put you here to run round worried that the sky is going to fall? isnt that just wasting the life that god gave you?

if i were this god i would be offended....
    offended that you would forget about making the most of this life....and spend your time instead trying to find answers that i(this god not actually me)already told you that you cant possibly know or figure out from where you are.....

the end will come when it fucking comes....."like a thief in the night"
    you cannot predict it.....noone can.....

why would i believe a man?
    i dont/am not willing to believe all the assholes who stand in the front of their churches......just cus this guy may know a few things....doesnt mean he knows everything ....not by a long shot......

"listen to this guy he knows"
    you may as well say....follow this guy he knows......
    no thanks....
    im just going to keep on living.....
    and if the "end" should arrive.....i mite not even notice.........;):smoke:

11. :p

Those date setters make the rest of us believers look nuts when they do that.

12. I'm just trying to open peoples eyes to the fact that a satanic and tyrannical global government is being built in order to enslave us all. That and have a little dialog about it.

I want to show people how to avoid the mark of the beast. Recognizing the mark is not as important as avoiding it. That is if you want to avoid it.

If you lived in 1928 Germany and know what you know now then would you not at least tell people?

If you don't want to believe that's fine but please don't just roll over for the globalist oligarchs and their master.

Understand the real danger that we are all in and warn people.

The end of the world is a cliché. It comes at different times for all of us.

When the end of creation comes nobody will be on this planet to see it.

13. my point exactly...^^^^^^;):smoke:

as for the rest.....im not following anyone...so this has the unique advantage that-i dont have to worry about being tricked into following the wrong someone:eek:

14. Oh! Its they who make you look nuts.

15. God is not religion but i spritual bond. If it helps you sleep at night believing that their is more after death all the power to ya. I however would beleive reincarnation before christianity. Basiclly jesus is a zombie. You worship a fucking zombie and eat his flesh and drink his blood. Sounds retarded to me and i was raised in a christian family

16. How does it feel to be another sheeperson for another cause?

I love circle logic because circle logic.

17. Yeah its true that people have been predicting the end would be in their lifetime ever since Jesus (Yeshua :D) died. But the fact is, there's never been a global group with the power and the technology to do something on such a huge scale. If you open your eyes you can see that changing.

18. That is really all I'm asking people to do is take a closer look at it.

The Bible warns us of a Satanic deception from the front cover to the back but people notoriously ignore warnings.

The mark of the beast is not a chip. Someone could hit you on the head with a pipe and chip you while your out. That's not a sin against God. Failure to believe him and keep his law rather than the law of the other fool will put you in opposition with the Creator who rests on the seventh day.

"Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done; in Earth as in Heaven"

In heaven they rest every 7th day according to scriptures.

Scripture don't leave you defenseless. It provides the key to those willing to hear.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Rev 14:12

Most people agree on nine of the ten commandments. There is only one of the ten commandments that causes such great controversy and that is Sabbath keeping.

So what is the secret teachings of all ages???

SUN WORSHIP!!!!

[​IMG]

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Ro9p2IG3Y]European Sunday Alliance-European Sunday Law - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-oQHfmv1H8]WHAT YOUR PRIEST DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_103ty-jgW0]Why Some Reject The Sabbath Truth - YouTube[/ame]

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Gen 2:2-3

20. So many people will write off Christianity saying, "how can you believe all that? so much of this is derived from pagan religions." How much of that do you think is a coincidence? The Catholic church and others have added on their own ideas to 'mainstream' Christianity. Don't think its all original.