Confusing God and Antichrist

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by maxrule, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Ancient prophecies were translated in to Greek and written down on papyrus hundreds of years before Christ walked the Earth.

With a twenty first century perspective looking back it is easy to see that both God and Satan are working their plans.

God created the heavens and the earth; Satan is Geo-engineering the planet. God created the plants and animals; Satan is genetically modifying the plants and animals. God created man in his image; Satan is recreating man in his image. God created the family; Satan undermines the family. God destroyed a one world government; Satan is building a one world government.

Satan is working to destroy everything that God set out to establish and working to establish what God has commanded be destroyed.

That's my perspective.

2. You seem to think life has a very small amount of lessons, and just because you cannot remember does not mean that others can't. You aren't repeating any cycles, you're oversimplifying life. The best way to translate karma is desire, you continue incarnating to work out specific desires and even if you can't specifically remember everything, you intuitively figure things out and eventually climb your way out of the hole. Eventually when states like Gnosis/Samadhi are reached one will recall all of their past lives and go about verifying them, since nothing should be accepted as absolute truth on faith alone.

3. love that line;):smoking:

4. I am curious as to why you believe this is Truth....if I am oversimplifying...it seems that is overcomplicating. I most certainly do not think life has a small amount of lessons..lol.

I am very familiar with all the terms you use...it seems like a dogmatic hierarchy...I am not questioning your personal beliefs, btw. Only commenting.

5. As far as why I believe it is truth, a matter of personal experience and the experience of others, the teaching of my Masters who are able to tell me things I've been doing in PA when they live in FL, and so that level of knowing alone gives me no reason to doubt any other teachings.

However I simply brought up reincarnation because those videos were talking about "we need to be following the original doctrine and teachings and laws and blah blah" and if that were the case, they wouldn't be so selective in which doctrines they picked since it was the common doctrine of the Jews in the time of Christ that reincarnation was what happened, and you can see this in Kabbalah still which is sort of the highest teachings of Judaism that some Rabbis who've studied Torah their entire lives and are 40-50 years old still don't feel they are ready to dive into, and traditionally Kabbalah wouldn't even be taught until the age of 40. Nathann could tell you more about that subject though, as I am by no means a Kabalist yet, those mysteries are very high and do not come until much later in my school, and at that the modern publications on Kabbalah are only a fraction trying to pose as the whole system. The Zohar is a very cryptic book just like the bible and one would need an actual Kabbalist to teach him the symbolism/cipher to get the teachings, along with learning to read Aramaic and going through 24 large volumes to read just the Zohar, let alone the Sephir Yetzirah and the others.

I don't want to hijack the thread with a reincarnation debate however, so I will just leave it at that and if you really wish we could continue in PM, if not then I'll see ya in some other thread lol.

6. what since when do people think the antichrist is god? are you in the same world as me?

7. ^ My point.

“and all the world wondered after the beast.” Revelation 13:3

Apparently not. ;)

8. What if I think it's wiser to side with the anti-christ? Your god seems a little flimsy, might be a safe bet, y'know?

9. "For whoever wants to
    save his soul shall lose it;"

10. That is exactly what the 450 prophets of baal thought.

They are gone and yet God's word remains.

And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions?
    if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him.
    And the people answered him not a word.
    1Ki 18:21

[​IMG]

11. The way I interpreted the Bible told me that Bill O'Reilly is the anti christ....and Tupac is God

Just the way I interpreted it though :rolleyes:

12. all the jews followed baal before abraham.....according to the Rabi i have done some work for/with;):smoking:

according to them ...it was abraham who god first spoke to.....and the teachings from what "god" told him and others after him that were used to formulate what they have now....

13. Don't blame God, blame God's children. For it is in our nature and for it is how we learn. Life would be pretty boring if no one ever made mistakes.

14. lol..if anything is going to be construed as 'anti-Christ' it will be AI technology...at some point we WILL be assimillated....haha..for real though..just sayin' :D

*thanks for the reply Tris...I may pm you with some questions..lol

15. #35 maxrule, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011

A lot of people believe that the mark of the beast is a computer chip.

It's not.

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2Th 2:4

[​IMG]

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.\tAnd he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. Rev 13:11-12

[​IMG]

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. Dan 7:25

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Yep; even before the flood.

YHVH is the God of Abraham. Elohei Avraham. The God of Abraham (Ex. 3:15).

If you want to receive the everlasting life promised by the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob then you need to conform to him or you will parish when this world perishes.

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. Hbr 11:8\t

And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. Jam 2:23

Thou art the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham; Neh 9:7

17. SO maxrule, got a problem with Jews buddy? I think you best find a new hobby, or at least a new group to blame your problems on.

[​IMG]

18. Is it just me or do the bible verses quoted in these posts rarely make any sense as far as correspondence when put side by side with what was said in the reply?

I see nothing about parishing. Religious radicals are out there man..... in the ether.

19. Now what makes you think that I have a problem with Jews? :confused:

We live in a fallen world. It is what it is. I got blame for no one.

:smoking:

20. I really found solace in what I just learned. Something I always thought was a little off was how Jesus sounds so much like Zeus. I mean, people would even use it in arguments against Christianity, saying, "Even the name of your Savior is an augmentation of a Greek god who preceded Jesus. Doesn't that tell you something?" But if His name was really Yeshua, I like that. :)