Confused

Discussion in 'General' started by xgxuxexsxtx, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Did you overdo it with the oil at all? I think they are unrelated. I have heard of people getting sick from consuming too much.

2. Greening out, but the next day?

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 xgxuxexsxtx, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
    N

4. Maybe it was a bad batch, pictures looked good tho. I hope you get this resolved op, keep us updated. I never have heard of this happening to someone the day after many times you will know within 30~ min. My guess stays its unrelated but im no doctor by any means lol.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 xgxuxexsxtx, Mar 8, 2016
    B

6. #26 xgxuxexsxtx, Mar 8, 2016
    N

7. There should be only one ingredient. Pot. Its the solvent I think you are referring to. There are many different types of solvents used to make concentrates. If you are concerned about the butane you can try some rosin. It is heat and pressure extracted. No solvents. It is expensive though. They also do co2 extractions. I dont know much about that.

8. They are mostly the same product... Just processed different.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 xgxuxexsxtx, Mar 9, 2016
    T

10. Ask away if you have anymore q's. Dont be scared to ask question when you are purchasing. They cant exist without people like you and me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hash, oil, wax, theyre all basically the same thing: cannabis extracts and bho is no exception

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

12. I suppose you are right. Thay are all concentrates. Personally i think mechanical extractions are hash. Solvent extractions are oil. Thats how we talk about it where I live.

13. Me too

• Like Like x 1
  14. I pay 40-50 lasts a long time too

• Like Like x 1
  15. The oil definitely didn't make you sick. The BHO is evaporated away with heat and sucked outta the wax by purging it for about 72 hrs.

Some people don't even purge the wax and just whip it.

I think you probably just got sick. It could even be from the munchies. Sometimes I over do it and gotta take a huge dump in the morning and feel sick from all poison the government calls safe for consumption.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

16. Btw if you think butane is bad...there's paint thinner in almost all cereals...look it up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

17. I dobut its the dabs that got you sick. Also you probably inhale more butane in one day of smoking weed than you do in an entire week of smoking dabs.

18. Thanks guys. Getting blood results from the dr tomorrow.

乀_(ツ)_

19. Everything ok?

• Like Like x 1
  20. #40 xgxuxexsxtx, Mar 21, 2016
    [

• Like Like x 5