confused....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by grass seeker, Apr 30, 2013.

1. so my girlfriend always wants me to tell her dirty stuff i want to do, and i was always embarrased. so today i finally grew some balls. i bought her a bouquet of flowers and a gift box containing a strap, on lube and a gag. she didnt seem to understand, and when i tried to put the strap on on her she got extremely upset and called me a freak and told me to leave. now im just sitting on my computer compulsively masturbating between crying spells.
    does anyone have any advice on how to make her more open minded?
    :confused:

2. :|.......

3. you wanted her to fuck you in the ass with a strap-on? this is fucked. poor girl.

4. Not really...

You should have talked to her about it first instead of just buying a strap-on and trying to stick it on her. :hide:

5. yea its pretty sad she doesn't know what shes missing. im really upset about it i was hoping shed warm to it and eventually/possibly move on to fisting. ive had a long history of stimulant abuse which has made "normal" sex boring, even after 8 months of sobriety. anyone have any useful advice? should i send her pictures of me using it on myself?

6. Either you're trolling hard or you have no idea how to maturely handle this situation.

God no don't send pictures of you using it on yourself.

7. oh excuse me, i wasn't aware i was posting on a message board populated by judgemental nuns

8. I'm not judging you for your sexual preferences. You're welcome to do whatever you want in the bedroom.

I'm judging you for your very poor handling of this situation with your girlfriend.

9. were not talking grade school handjob bullshit here. this isnt a delicate situation, its hard dirty and rough, and i intend to treat it as such, theres no room for feelings in my chambers

10. Then she dodged a bullet by telling you to leave, and hopefully she'll stick to that.

11. after your done pulling petunias out of your vagina, do you intend on giving me any advice? obviously i fucked up or shed be 8 inches deep in my right now

12. There's no advice to give, you fucked up. Leave her alone and let her contact you if she wants to, and maybe stop and have a conversation before you spring a strap-on on your next girlfriend.

13. Come on...

Obviously trolling.

14. For sure, but on the off chance he wasn't, I figured I'd try.

There are plenty of men who genuinely do enjoy rough anal play, but they're generally a hell of a lot more sensible about how to broach the topic. :p

15. im willing to send a video if you want proof, just pm me your number. this is my first sober relationship in a long time, my last ones were with some bad bitches, as i was deeply involved with a notorious stimulant drug. im having alot of trouble maintaining a healthy relationship, and all that you assholes have done is ridicule me. how about you get a life, 36000 posts jesus christ

16. 867-5309, I'll await your video!

17. area code please

18. Oh, how about 251?

19. I don't think he got it

20. Update. Chair mounting the item eliminates need for girlfriend. Problem solved thanks alot!