Confused?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WestCoastDragon, Jul 9, 2012.

1. #1 WestCoastDragon, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    :smoke: Hey my fellow blades, i guess this a mix of curiosity and needed advice.

Game to me is an art, i've watched great men do their thing and score- i feel like it's a science, if you know how to read a woman you can work your way into their heart or pants :devious:. Of course it requires a man to be confident, blah blah,- but i personally want to know through all of your expierences, how do you know if shes really into you? This isnt for the obvious woman, rather those woman who give mixed messages, the ones that are more subtle. I've heard millions of things "playing with hair" etc, im curious to know what else should i look for?
    I hate mistaking extreme friendliness for interest- so i'm curious
    reason for this i am seeing a woman who confuses the fuck outta me

:confused:

2. This is a good question. A girl's interest can quickly turn into friendship. It all depends on how you react to it. When you first meet a girl, it is quite obvious if she's attracted to you. She will make it a point that she's talking to you, and wants to. She'll hold eye contact for long periods. She'll keep sparking new conversations and might be short of breath. If you give her a smirk she'll return it. If a girl isn't interested in you, she won't make a big deal of conversing with you. Just like anyone else, they will mostly ignore you.

If you don't act within the first moments you meet her, she could file you in the friend zone. Be physical. Make sure she gets the signal that you could be with her. Tease her with that idea. Ask for her number and tell her you want to continue your conversation. If you're assertive and confident, she'll go with it.