confused..

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by neonkittensx, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I have 2 issues actually. One isn't really an issue though, just a confusion.

First, I had to go out for the 4th and when i came back i think my plants needed to be watered. some of the leaves were yellowish and on my bigger one they jsut kind of.. i think died. just the leaves, not the plant. And I know they weren't over watered because the soil was dry. So I watered them. The smaller one seems to be recovering, but my bigger one.. It's just the 2 first leaves, you know? I don't think they'll be coming back. the rest of the plant seems ok though.

And the other thing. I'm just confused. Some idiot decided it was a good idea to crash into a telephone pole. basically the pole fell over and the power went out. The power was out from about 11:15 PM to 6:45AM. When i went to go check on them a bunch of little white specks appeared. Like on ALL the leaves all over them.

My babies are 10 days old by the way. And I'll try to get some pictures if that helps..

2. Check for bugs. Thrips will leave white specks on leaves were they chew on. Just a thought.

3. I already checked for bugs. as far as i can see there aren't any. And the white specks are.. pretty much gone? Or at least less noticeable. I don't get it.. newbie troubles x.x