Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Confused

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by parrage, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So my uncle "hooked" me up yesterday and I really don't know what to do with all this. I'm pretty sure it's trimmings? but there are stems and some seeds I found but took out. What would you guys do with all of this?

Attached Files:

2. Kick your uncles ass

3. Mann this is horrible! Well at least I have some seeds :/

4. Make hash!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae8w9eNVjfo[/ame]

5. Make edibles/green dragon

6. [quote name='"BluntsOrDie"']Make hash!

[/quote]

I was thinking about doing that. I need to gather all of the supplies though which will take me some time. Do you think it is smokeable at all for the time being?

7. [quote name='"hightimes420guy"']Make edibles/green dragon[/quote]

I just looked up green dragon, it's pretty dope! Thanks.

8. [quote name='"Skyscraper"'][/URL]

Did you pay anything for this?

I suggest either making hash, cannaoil or cannabutter.[/quote]

No, it was given to me for free. I'll probably end up making cannaoil or cannabutter. Thanks!

9. Here are some good options, for edibles and smoke-ables (or vape-ables). :)

Just be sure, if you do decide to eat it, that you decarb first and then process properly in the edible solvent of your choice, otherwise it won't be very potent, or very bioavailable!

Don't worry, it's all easy.:smoke:

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

You have plenty of tasty options, and alternative options if you prefer not to medicate with a 'snack'.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The above links all lead to the CannaPharm edibles thread, where the above photo tutorials and recipes can also be found.. there is a useful Table of Contents on page 36 of the thread, if you use a different viewing format or a different number of posts per page than fifteen (which changes the total number of pages), then the 'Table' can also be found in my blog. :)

Good luck, and have fun! :wave:

10. free? dont complain, even if its shit, it was free..

11. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']Here are some good options, for edibles and smoke-ables (or vape-ables). :)

Just be sure, if you do decide to eat it, that you decarb first and then process properly in the edible solvent of your choice, otherwise it won't be very potent, or very bioavailable!

Don't worry, it's all easy.:smoke:

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

You have plenty of tasty options, and alternative options if you prefer not to medicate with a 'snack'.

The above links all lead to the CannaPharm edibles thread, where the above photo tutorials and recipes can also be found.. there is a useful Table of Contents on page 36 of the thread, if you use a different viewing format or a different number of posts per page than fifteen (which changes the total number of pages), then the 'Table' can also be found in my blog. :)

Good luck, and have fun! :wave:[/quote]

Wow, awesome post! I will definitely look into all of this, thank you!

12. [quote name='"Proud2Smoke"']free? dont complain, even if its shit, it was free..[/quote]

Yeah, I know I shouldn't be my bad. I was just sort of salty at first.

13. It doesn't seem like much until you realize how many things you can do with trimmings.

Edibles and hash are well worth the hefty price tag of "free". :cool:

14. [quote name='"parrage"']Mann this is horrible! Well at least I have some seeds :/[/quote]

You're joking right? I'd love to have someone give me free trimmings.