Confused on what to do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cataclismic, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Alright so I met this new girl at my job and she literally is like she walked right out of my dreams. She does everything that I imagine how an ideal gf would be. Now the problem is that she's engaged to a guy. We haven't really discussed him much at all. She hasn't said anything about her fiancée since another coworker asked where she was from and how she moved to be with her fiancee.

She does alot of touching (back rubs, holds my shoulder to prevent falling down the stairs, etc) Wants me to hang with her on her breaks and etc.

Though all signs point to a clear win for me, I'm not completely sure if she's willing to go further. We've never really discussed it.

I feel like I'd be a dick to pursue her while she's engaged, but this girl seems like something I'd find once in a blue moon. She's also 28, I'm 20. The other bad things are that I'm meeting a cluster of new girls and some of them I'm starting to click with.

2. Let her go man, she found her man.

3. soon, express your emotion to her.

a good way to do this is

you're a very amazing girl, and your fiancee is a very lucky man.

thats all you have to say. next you just look if shes showing more/ or less affection.

if shes still flirting after this then take it even farther. if she lloves this guy she will stop.

you lose nothing trying to get with the girl of your dreams

4. My mind tells me I have to know if I can attract a girl thats easily a 9 thats 28 years old AND engaged.

But I also am scoping the rest of the workplace since alot of the girls I've come into contact with since starting work due to their personalities. I just don't wanna make me and her a scene (which I doubt will happen considering I doubt she'd want her fiancee to know) but I don't want it to look so obvious that it eventually gets back to him and the fact I don't want it to look so obvious where it looks bad if I'm kissing other girls.

5. You're being fucked over by your own mind. Control yourself. If she's into you she'll make a move. She knows you know she has a fiance and i wouldnt expect her to be waiting for you to make a move. She's just a coworker.

6. -Let them get married.

-Wait however long it takes for her to get bored (about 2-3 months).

-Bone furiously.

7. Some women are just flirty and touchy-feely... Sometimes its nothing.. thats just how they are but it can also indicate that she's a slut. Do you want her as a serious GF? If she's willing to leave her fiance for you how do you know she wont cheat on you too?

8. Good point. I mean I don't exactly want to be her exclusive boyfriend but it's not everyday you meet a girl who is exactly like you want and good looking and intelligent. I'd rather have a full blown relationship with a different girl due to her being in a better predicament than the other girl. (23, single, etc)

I don't get why every girl you seem to find is a complete dud, then when you find someone awesome, every other girl come into the picture.

9. A boyfriend is just like a goalie. There are always ways to score around him.

10. I am gonna take the cop out answer here and say how would you feel if it were your fiance. She is probably getting nervous and wondering if it is the right thing and you are an easy experiment. She is engaged to him and your 20 so not going to be a likely marriage candidate and therefore and easy double check her feelings type of thing.

At 20 you have tons of time to meet a lot of awesome women and there is no reason to go breaking up something that they have.

Just my .02

11. I like very much good answer :hello:

12. This is what happened today. She asked me to be her partner on our phone calls so when it was my turn she laid her head on my shoulder. I take this as a total "yea dude she wants me" and when we left (I was in her car because I couldn't find my car) and we got to my car I turned to her and said "So if I were to kiss you right now, how would you feel?" and she put this face on as if she had been waiting for me to make a move then said "But we can't, we're in the parking lot" Which showed me that she was indeed interested. So I copped out and said "Well I didn't say I was going to, I asked how you would feel" and she looked at her engagement ring and said "I'm engaged" as if telling it to herself.

So I'm thinking about just moving to the next girl on my list.I really just had to know if I could pull it off with her and it seems I couldn't at least not today

13. Daaaaaaaaaaaaammmn

14. Hmmm I was going to post a paragraph on my opinion but this pretty much sums it up.

15. If you let anything come of this, the outcome will be far worse than if you let her go pretty much no matter what. The odds of her leaving her fiance and ending up with you to live a life of love and happiness are practically non existent. If you hook up with her, she will feel guilty afterward and it will be awkward from there on out. Or even worse and less likely, she would leave her fiance for you, only for it not to work out after say a month or two. Then she will have nothing and it will be your fault. Plus, put yourself in the guy's shoes. Nothing good can come of this situation. Just let her go and try to find someone else.

16. May be she was trying to see if she could get a 20 yrs old single dude to .......

17. Well the next girl I went on to was telling some girls at lunch about how her bf is becoming an old man. The next girl I want is alright but I gotta work on getting it to that level first. The other girl I want is cute and etc but she might be really religious for which I am not but I have to step it up on her before I can make it special