Confused on a girl she's amazing butt theres problems. haha

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by halokiller99, Dec 1, 2011.

1. She spent three days with me and shit and slept in the same bed as me. I met her on facebook though a freind we were both bored and she didnt have bud so I went and got her to smoke her out, talked for hours she ended up staying we spent a few days together she is easily one of the people I connected like almost from the time I said whhats good.

We never got bored of her once she didnt get bored of me. I really like her she's such a free sprite and open minded and acts a lot like me I feel like we just connected on another level one of the coolest people I have ever met hands down, I dont know if she likes me like that or if I am just another fling. I mean she was blowing off dude she liked most for me.

She gave me head once and i was like I thought you had a boy she was like was he in the state? and she also kisses me good bye but says she doesnt want tied down like her bf isnt a bf bf he's more like her main fling now she is just playing the feild I mean were young we dont want tied down quite yet, but I made a comment along the lines of I think you like me more then you are letting on and she just smiled and said maybe.

2. What are you asking? Id say enjoy it while it lasts, but what happens when she is in another state? Another new guy friend?

3. No no she dont live in another state. Her boy was out of state.

4. slut

just get what you can and dont try an date that hoe

5. But the thing is, she doesnt fuck every guy she meets. Plus I really like her. I might just not get to attached to her and shit. I dont know, I just I will take her advice and just see where the fuck it take us.

6. If they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you

7. ^ It ain't rocket science

8. Yeah! She just swallows their cocks! That's A LOT better...

I wonder who's cock she sucks when you aren't around. Do yourself a favour and don't get attached to this girl. You will most likely get hurt.

9. So throw her in the fuck buddy zone and leave her there?

10. yeah dude, find someone who will be yours and only yours. & don't settle on some girl who isn't fully committed to you, if thats what your looking for.
    :smoke:

11. Yeah I feel ya. Its just she amazing everything im looking for. She is a dime peice too. hands down hottest girl I have foooled around with. Plus I dont really want a relationship but I do at the same time I think she be perfect as a lover I dont have to love.

12. I read this as She has an amazing butt. :smoke:

13. Oh trust me she does. she won the best ass in the city award :p.

14. [quote name='"halokiller99"']

Oh trust me she does. she won the best ass in the city award :p.[/quote]

... What the hell city has these kind of awards?

15. I'm going to say she can easily be fuckin around with you because you went and smoked her out.

Or she can actually be diggin you and that's the reason for her "cheatin" on her boy from outta state.

Chicks are complicated creatures ...

the exact second that they hatch. But bitches on the other hand, that's one egg thats too tough to crack!

16. .

I agree I think i shold just see what happens I mean her boy is out of state and long distance shit sucks and she was clingy with me it was pretty tight I think she really likes me.

17. Take my advice and run.

18. [quote name='"halokiller99"'].

I agree I think i shold just see what happens I mean her boy is out of state and long distance shit sucks and she was clingy with me it was pretty tight I think she really likes me.[/quote]

No she just wants dick seeing as the guy she gets if from is outta town

19. Dude, you answered it yourself. She's enjoying being young and not tied down. She's enjoying meeting people and having fun with the ones she likes. The best you can do is relax and get on with your life. If she comes by to have more fun with you then great, but she doesn't want to be tied down by anyone right now. And no, that's not being a slut.