Confused...blades, could really use some advice with this

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by way of life, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So basically i liked this girl alot, and we started talking. Then she asked ME out before I planned to ask her. As we were talking after that point we talked about stuff more personal (like you would usually only tell a person you were in a relationship with) and it seemed like things were going well, even our first date went pretty good.

So after pretty much only a week
    she says
    "im not ready to be in a relationship right now"
    when i asked why-
    "i just dont feel anything, your more like a brother"
    ....are you not ready for a relationship or you dont feel anything with me?
    i was gonna ask that but i said to myself it was clear for whatever reason she didnt wanna be with me and there was no point fighting it, i told her i wanna try to change that but if she was sure i wont bother her, thats when she said the brother part

I really dont know what to make of this girl
    Two of the things we talked about was my smoking and that im a little wreckless. She said she didnt like it and all that stuff, and the way she said it, it was clear she didnt want me smoking, along with the wreckless thing.
    I told her as long as shes here she wont have to worry about me getting in trouble

^this is mostly why im so confused
    If she didnt wanna be with me why would she say that. Why would I even consider changing anything about my life after weve only been talking for a short time?
    UNLESS i was making a small sacrifice to make a girl i cared about happy

What do you think? im lookin for advice about the whole situation and/or advice on what you would recommend doing to get over this cause a part of me is still pretty bummed it all happened. and i cant smoke for now so that not an option haha

2. i really hate bumping but im really confused here

3. damn...she said the B word....if she sees you as a brother thats worse than seeing you as a friend....move on man....just move on....
    at this point if you continue to try and pursue her it will only make her like you less..
    you will never understand why she made this choice unless she specifys why..because it could be an endless amount of factors...sorry.

4. yeah mate, your in the bro zone now, move on, plenty more fishies out there...

5. Ive been there bro, gotta move on.

6. i get what you mean, and if what just that, id leave it

i just feel shes hiding something cause isnt her first saying its because she isnt ready, then goes on with because im like a brother

idk, to me that doesnt make sense, i mean isnt there a difference btween "not being ready for a relationship right now" and "youre more like a brother"

7. i was pretty much saying move on in my head and you guys are pretty much confirming it
    id still like to be with her but if its nnot meant to be then fuck it, no use lingering around right haha
    if anyone still wants to reply go for it i always like more advice

8. #8 Go Mean Green, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Been there, done that. Don't think about it anymore (easier said than done, I know). She wants to keep you around, but she doesn't want to be with you. This is the definition of "stringing" someone along. Keep your dignity and forget about her. To be her friend/brother is to be her bitch, only when you want to be more, of course.

Most (not all) women are vile, evil creatures. Remember this, and be careful who you let your guard down in front of.

9. You got LBF'd, Lets Be Friends.....You failed to be cooool!!! and ask her out,
    as Doc Love says you gotta be a challenge, you failed their,
    In future you got to find a girl, who is pro MJ or at least SYMPATHETIC to your Adhd or even your poor lumber muscle. .. a white lie is cool!

So whattodonow???? leave her alone for 3-4 weeks, let her consolidate, even go out with other guys... you 'go get phone numbers' ..if she phones say you're busy but will get back...then don't, you have toask yourself why girls like you, by the sound of things they don't ....so work on it.

good luck

"V"

10. [quote name='"vostok"']

You got LBF'd, Lets Be Friends.....You failed to be cooool!!! and ask her out,
    as Doc Love says you gotta be a challenge, you failed their,
    In future you got to find a girl, who is pro MJ or at least SYMPATHETIC to your Adhd or even your poor lumber muscle. .. a white lie is cool!

So whattodonow???? leave her alone for 3-4 weeks, let her consolidate, even go out with other guys... you 'go get phone numbers' ..if she phones say you're busy but will get back...then don't, you have toask yourself why girls like you, by the sound of things they don't ....so work on it.

good luck

"V"[/quote]

For the record, she asked me outta fuckin no where through text after we started talking during a weekend i couldnt see her. so sorry for not forseeing that
    what was I thinking trying to get to know her before asking her out~

11. OP, fuck that girl.

Go out and get an even hotter one.

Then show her. (optional)

12. She sounds like a bitch, I would forget about her, esspecially after the 'brother' thing. Thats basically saying "this isnt working out" Find a girl who smokes, and youll be happier anyways