Confused and scared

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by zen_sunrise, Apr 18, 2010.

1. I've been with my current bf for 4 years, 3 of them we've been living together. Lately I've been falling out of love with him, but he still thinks I'm the love of his life. We've been talking almost nonstop for the last few days about our relationship, and I'm just so confused. In my heart I know it's over, but I'm scared to lose everything. We just bought a house, and we have 3 years worth of stuff. Since we just bought the house he said if I wanted to break up he'd just move into the extra bedroom. So we would just be roomates.

I know in my heart I can't love him like he deserves, but I'm terrified to make that final step. I'm going to go stay at my family's lake cabin for a few days to try and clear my head.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Honestly anything at this point would help. I can't even think straight right now.

2. Sorry to hear your predicament, If that was me and you was completly sure you feel its over I would consider moving out completly as I dont think 'room mates' will work. Especially if you meet someone else and your bf still has feelings for you.. Out of sight out of mind..

Good luck in whatever you chose.

3. Hey best of luck, that sort of stuff is always a bummer in life.

But you know.. the world keeps spinning and one day obviously you will be in a better situation with someone you feel better about, and this will be history.

I guess the hard part is just figuring out how to get out of it.

Hope it works out for ya.

4. its gonna hurt him bad if he really loves you but you gotta do the right thing for both of you i chick did it to me and ill never talk to that bitch again but shii i cant ever hate her i really did love that girl oh well life goes on and all you can really do is roll up blaze up and continue to roll