Confused... (and scared)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zero Cool, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Alright, I think I'm gonna need to give a backround story first (I'll try to make it short.) I'm 18 and a senior in high school. I still live with my parents who are extremely anti-pot. My dad's a cop and my mom's brother is currently in jail for cocaine. A little over a month ago my mom found a quarter ounce of dank and my spoon in my room and I got into a load of trouble for it.

On Friday I picked up my first buds since getting caught and used 2 of the 4 I bought (around 4 half gram buds for $25) to try out my homemade bong. Did one of the buds last night and I was out of my mind for a few blissful hours. This morning I did a wake and bake and used the second bud. I have been planning to make a firecracker with a gram of the bud and I made it up and microwaved it and stuck it under my dresser (for Monday morning to eat before school)

Here's my problem: I made it and all when I was high, which wasn't too much of a problem, but now I don't remember if I actually put the Ziploc bag containing the cracker under my dresser or not. Around 15 minutes ago I went into my room to get my iPod and the cracker wasn't under my dresser at all, but around a foot away from it.

My parents went out to dinner together and when they were leaving my mom's eyes were tearing up and she said that her eyes were itchy (this happened before I realized where the cracker was). I didn't think anything of it and went onto my computer until I decided to go into my room. I'm thinking that maybe my mom saw it and knew what it was and started to cry over it. However, I have a puppy that could've went under my dresser and pulled it out to try and eat it.

I'm naturally a bit paranoid right now, and I wanna know what you think about this whole situation. To try to cover my tracks, I made a seperate firecracker without the weed and ate it and stuck the Ziploc bag that had the firecracker in it and threw it out and got another one for the firecracker. This way I could say I was saving the sandwich for a midnight snack, but then thought of the idea stupid and ate it during the day. Any ideas of who found it or if I forgot to put it under my dresser and if my cover up is good enough? Thnaks in advance for any and all replies! :smoke:

2. umm. your mom would see the firecracker and cry? is that what im understanding? does she know what one is? why would she roll into your room?

3. Maybe she noticed some green in it IDK, I was still slightly stupid and paranoid at the time so IDK what to think

4. It is starting to turn to fall, and I know my allergies are going insane so who knows. She could have been telling the truth, I'd let it slide and see what happens. No sense bringing it up unless they do.

5. I don't think your mom would of found the firecracker and left it there, if she knew what it was.... I wouldn't worry about it and I'd keep all my paraphernalia/pot out of the house... Or at least in a very secure place and take it elsewhere to smoke...

6. If your mom knew enough about pot to figure out what a firecracker was, she would probably have enough of a head on her to figure out that pot isn't that bad.
    (Meant to be phylisophical)

7. Dude you're fine. I very highly doubt that your mom would immediately make the connection between weed and crackers with peanut butter in between them.