Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

confused about scales

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dman123, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I ended up going to a shop around town that I thought sold scales that could weigh out weed, and it didn't end up working out.

Could someone review this website and explain to me what 400x 0.1g means. It seems like all these have different number x 0.1g. Which one would I need to weigh out weed, and make sure I didn't get ripped off. This kid was a last resort, and he ended up bringing it pre weighed. I fucking hate when kids do that shit. Like I'm GIVING YOU MONEY CAN'T YOU TAKE 2 SECONDS TO WEIGH IT OUT IN FRONT OF ME. My god never again. I don't know if linking is not allowed, but I'm sorry I'm just trying to get a scale that will work for me. If someone could chose from all those scales, and tell me which would work best
    You can even link me a scale on grasscity, and I'll look at it, if its not too expensive I'll buy it!!!! Please help me out

Specials : Wholesale-Scales.com, Retail, Wholesale and Bulk Digital Scale Supplier

2. Don't get a .1, get a .01. Better precision.

400X means it will weigh up to 400 grams.

3. Any of those would be fine.

4. #4 dman123, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012

5. maybe the kid doesnt want to get caught carrying a fuckin scale around. scaling shit is fucking annoying and can bring you a whole new charge if cops find a scale on you.

i fucking hate when kids ask to scale it in front of them. like no, i just did that 3 minutes ago at home.

6. This just frustrated me and i've never been a drug dealer. When you have 14gs of weed and a scale in a officers eyes you're dealing drugs. when you have 14gs in a bag in a officers eyes you're a drug user. Its the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony. I got busted blazing in a car and i was hooking my buddy up a simple 2.0 for free and i got arrested for trafficking. I'm sure you're buying these illegally so he's taking the risks not you. Please bitch a little more when you can't get past figuring out which scale to buy.

7. [quote name='"oldirtybasterd"']

This just frustrated me and i've never been a drug dealer. When you have 14gs of weed and a scale in a officers eyes you're dealing drugs. when you have 14gs in a bag in a officers eyes you're a drug user. Its the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony. I got busted blazing in a car and i was hooking my buddy up a simple 2.0 for free and i got arrested for trafficking. I'm sure you're buying these illegally so he's taking the risks not you. Please bitch a little more when you can't get past figuring out which scale to buy.[/quote]

This ^
    You and ineeedmoney know what's up.

8. some harsh vibes going on in this thread, only thing I have to say is that trust is a two way street my friend. If you don't trust you dealer then why should he trust you. (also I agree that .01x 100g is your best bet)

9. Trust the dealer man. You can scale it when you get home if you buy a scale. If they rip you off, just find a new dealer or ask them what's up if you know them well enough. People are all the same man. How would you feel if you had a guy that NEVER trusted you?