Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

conflicting info

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ukdude, Jun 9, 2007.

1. some webites state that males contain thc, albeit in smaller amounts than the females but you can still get a buzz, and otherwebsites state that males contain no thc?

2. males do contain thc but very little compaired to females. the best thing to do to a male plant is make hash or cannibudder, other than that, they are pretty much useless unless your breeding.

3. thanks i will try that. i am currently growing three plants 8 weeks in and i suspect at this stage one is male.

4. get that male far away from the females, you dont want seedy buds. Well if your growing it then I would say just throw it out, its not a mature male yet. You dont want to fully grow a male plant just to make hash, you will have plenty of female leaves that you can use for that. The male is only gonna fuck up your grow, trash it.

5. thants buddy will do.