Confirm this is lock out?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by LanceBrown, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Here it is: nutelockoutquestionmark

This has got to be excessive nutes causing burn, right? I'm a noob. help me.

This grow:

Ocean Forest + 30% ~ perlite in 2gal pot. This girl is Crop King White Widow that's about two months old. She's inside under 500 true watts. Temp avg is 80F. Humidity is okay.

To amend this, I'm thinking the only thing I can do this late is to flush the nutes out through major watering?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

2. Sorry! It's an auto and literally no nutes yet bc soil is so hot already

3. that's to say: I havent fed once

4. Bit of a tough one mate. I know that autos are stressed out really easily and flushing and such can heavily hurt yields. How much longer until you think you'll harvest?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. The issue began maybe three weeks ago and has gotten progressively worse. I was under the impression that, as the plant grew, it'd require nutrients and this alone would fix the problem. It doesn't look like thats going to happen lol. I'll probably let her go as long as I can. She hasn't got much for flower so far, but it smells AMAZING. Considering this is my first plant, I'd hate to see her die

6. I've honestly got zero experience with auto's but if I was in your position I'd flush with ph'd water and then pick up some nutes that you have control over. My guess is a combination of incorrect ph at the root zone leading to NPK not being readily available (either due to lockout or simply because the amounts in the medium are out of whack). Risk the flush and have a smaller harvest, or let it go and risk not getting to harvest?

7. Maybe drop a message in the 'need help with auto's welcome' section and check what the guys say over there?

• Like Like x 1
  8. man, i dont even know where to find the need help with autos section haha I'm a newb

• Agree Agree x 1