Confessions of an Economic Hitman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kokopelli, May 1, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oARBdBtGenM]YouTube - Confessions of an Economic Hit Man[/ame]

The "New World Order" isnt a cult or a secret satanic group, its a state of affairs.

2. Read this book a while back. Not really what you might expect. I see Perkins as an opportunist that was in the right place at the right time. More importantly, he admits he was seduced, manipulated and co-opted by those in positions of power to use, or "turn" him into an EHM. Now his coming out party, "because of 9/11" as he said, seems as opportunistic as his early career decision was. This guy just likes to play for the side that's winning.

3. I think he just matured, and realized what he was supporting was destructive to the global society.

Have you read his second book, The Secret History of the American Empire? He lays out some great ideas for change.

4. Can't say I have, aaron. I'll have to give it a look. Certainly, it's nice to think that he matured and realized the error of his ways. I'd really like to believe that and I'm in step with you, in hoping that is the case. Unfortunately, from reading EHM & hearing him speak at different functions, I just don't believe him. Maybe in EHM he was being tongue-in-cheek in certain passages or maybe he was more naive than he imagined himself to be in those instances when he recalls an old event or meeting.