Confessions of a Teenage Pothead

Discussion in 'General' started by LifeRollsOn, Jan 25, 2009.

1. i made this video today after i figured out how to post stuff on youtube.
    i have a message that i think a lot of people need to hear.
    it a little long if you have a short attention span but,
    i think you guys are gonna like this.:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVOcigCyCdM"]YouTube - confessions of a teenage pothead[/ame]

let me know what you guys think...

2. dude you look young as hell

3. 19 in about a month...
    is that bad?

4. naw, not really...

I didn't really listen to what you said, buttt

I like your accent :smoking:

5. the video is great man, just believe in yourself!

6. so do i, its fucking gay

7. nice video. we must LEGALIZE THE PLANT.

8. nice lil speech. ignorance is bliss

9. hah i just started usin it to my advantage. dude chicks love the baby face:cool: haha!!

10. it really is....o well i can only do what i can

11. #11 xtiffany, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    tell me something that i didnt already know...

12. just puttin it out there... :smoke:

13. third that

meh i only have to pay 50 cents instead of a buck 50 so i'm good

14. "confessions of a teenage pothead" sounds pretty.... I dont know. Teeny bopper status. all I heard was complaining. Seems like you dont want to grow up little man.

15. naw its not like that. i dont wont to come off like im complaining, its more like i just want people to hear what i have to say. i always just start goin off on little rants about all kinds of stuff when i get high. this shit really does open up your mind. it may not mean much to some people but, i came up with all that stuff on my own. id like to think that all this means something, that im fighting for something real. im just trying to do my part, put my 2 cents in or whatever. this really is not to educate stoners. its more like a call for people to think for themselfs.....if thats ever possible

16. its more like a call for people to think for themselfs.....if thats ever possible

I like that. But im sure you know what im saying when I say "Teeny Bopper". If you want extreme liberalists and such to take you seriously, you may want to cut out the "pot head" because thats kindof a deregatory term, you know kinda like someone who might be homosexual calling themselves a "fag" .... confessions of a marijuana smoker sounds more respectful / educated. + rep tho!

17. confessions of a marijuana smoker?....i like that. i see what you mean. i guess i just played into the prejudice of it. im tryin to contrast the misconception of what a pot smoker looks like, talks like, and thinks like.
    i started a little video project recently. i been filming sort of a video documenty about weed. ive been interviewing all different kinds of people getting their opinions on marijuana, the dangers, expirence if any, and anything that they wanted to talk about regarding pot. its nothing big, im doing it all on that little camera but so far its pretty cool

if anybody has their own little video they want to PM me that would be cool. id like to get as many opinions as i can.:)

18. Ok, I see what your saying, but i also see why he said that... why is it "CONFESSIONS" then? That's like you're apologising for what you have to say. If it's a call to wake up, title it a call to wake up, or whatever.... you see what im saying.

You don't have to confess you smoke weed, you should be proud to be a stoner.

19. Your point on success not being derived from amount of money is valid.
    But..
    You went on to say that you yourself have not needed money to be successful..

Uh..

You're clearly in the same situation as me, 18 nearing 19, still living under a parent's roof. I personally have no money at the moment, I think I have like 40 cents in my bank account due to being out of a job. But..I can still survive since I don't need to support myself..however if I were living on my own it would be completely different.

20. yeah i know what u mean. let's give the name a break, i really didnt put that much thought into the title hahahaha.
    i just want to know if our lifestyle can ever be accepted by others. is our message being heard by anyone?