Confessions of a pothead

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 281310, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Yeah mainly this thread is just for everyone to confess their biggest mistakes they've done while smoking... Or biggest mistakes connected to marijuana.

Me: Took it to school, skipped, got caught, searched, suspended, arrested, on 420. I learned my lesson though :)

Share your story.

2. In the years i've been toking I've never had any bad shit happen. Then again I'm very legit about it and refuse to fall to doing something stupid. I've been high to school but no one ever knew ;) [EXCEPT ME!]

3. I've never done anything destructive high. In fact, I'm not sure I know anybody who has. I've had a lot of odd/borderline stupid conversations, but I've never made a "mistake" that I regret.

Alcohol, on the other hand... that's a different beast entirely.

4. When I'm high I find that I'm extremely honest about my feelings and relationships. My one friend was being a dick to me so I called him out on it. Idk if its confrontational, but it was something bothering me for a while. So he was still a dick and I was like fuck it...I'm done with your douchebag shit. Which means I've lost my pickup connections lol. Oh well. Bit of a mistake there.

5. spilt the bong water.

6. i never told anybody about this but i was burnt out at work one day and i noticed a young guy and his hot girl walk in the store and before he waalked in he put out his ciggarette and left it on the ledge by the door. he had taken one hit and put it out so i was like fuck it i need some niccy right now so i smoked that *****s ciggy you feel me? he looked like a cool guy that i would share a cig wit so i dnt give a fuck. thanks for the winston bro