Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cones or Joints

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KandaKu, Oct 20, 2015.

1. So i'm pretty new to the stoner circle and i'm a new member on these forums, but i was wondering, which do you guys like better, cones or joints, I'm personally a joint man, no head spin and you can just chill with it, no need for effort or anything, just relaxing

So which do you like better? Just answer below, i'll be happy to hear stories or reasons why one is better over the other

2. You from Australia? If I'm getting this right, you've got "cones" for bong bowls? I dig ripping the bong if I'm gonna be sitting down. On a day off, if I'm up early I'll roll up a joint and enjoy it on the porch with coffee, weather permitting. My favorite way to start the day!

3. Yeah I am, so we call it cones, and sounds like the perfect morning to me, coffee and a joint

4. Bong 95% of the time..less wasted weed to me and a quicker high. Usually only opt for j's when I'm on the go, outside, in a car, or at a concert. You can't exactly fit a tube in your shirt pocket..i've tried lol

5. Everytime I twist one up it turns out to be a cone & im okay with that... lol

[​IMG]

6. nice looking. Mine are still sloppy.

7. After 40 years of smoking. I don't see a difference lol.

8. Practice makes pefect my dear.

9. Yeah, i dont roll too many. I smoke from my glass bowl mostly.

10. Most of the stoner community thinks of a cone shaped joint when ppl say cone. I prefer bong rips on the reg, but love me a good joint

11. What do you mean head spin from a bong rip? Too stoned? Take smaller ones!

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445729485.170122.jpg

Depends on which is more convenient. If I had to choose? A joint. I love bong rips and how it hits me, but the feeling of smoking a J just feels so damn right.