Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cone

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Apr 19, 2003.

?

What is a "Cone"?

1. a cylindar that forgot it was a cylindar at one end and just kinda disapeard past a point.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. coney island..? what?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the bit on the front of concorde

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. a thing u keep your scoop of icecream in

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. a bowl thats cone shaped

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A big fat J that tapers at the end for optimum airflow.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. it was hand rolled on my table :p
    he just stuck paper to paper. if i'm not mistaken he used 15 papers. of course this was years ago, i do remember it burned for an hour!

2. That's the second fattest J I've ever seen, nicely done. The first was like a monster foot long beast, kinda unbearable but that thing looks mighty fine.

3. YES IT IS WAT IT MEANS! IF U PACK A CONE FOR SUM1 UR PUTTIN WEED IN THE CONE PEICE OF THE BONG, IF UR MATE SAYS 'HAY U WANNA CONE? U SAY YEH! HE HANDS U THE BONG WITH WEED IN THE CONEPEICE. I HAD THIS ARGUMENT WIF MY SCOTTISH MATE AN IT REALLY REVVD ME UP LOL GLAD I NOW HAV PROOF THANX TO U GUYS.

4. a cone to me is a coned shaped joint

5. Korn fans. :rolleyes:

6. The only types of joints i roll are cones, always gotta have that great shape to smoke. You get nice smooth big hits at the start, then smaller hotter ones by the end. Optimum smoking!

7. Handrolled cones are fairly easy, if not easier than rolling a regular joint. Once i started rolling cones i never went back.

8. Youve inspired me to look into rolling a cone from now on, thanks..

cones are so great, cone = cone shaped joints u fools..

9. christ use the fuckin search bar or just search grasscity shop...its a pre rolled joint thats all and you pack in the bud and smoke away :devious: <---looks kinda funny huh?

10. mmm it was tasty, put just under a teenth in it (weighed 2g overall).

[​IMG]

11. cones are fucking great

12. Lmao...you didn't take this seriously, did ya?

13. gman that looks a great fucking joint very nicD
    rep+
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

14. i say its a joint shaped like a cone... i still cant roll them freehand.... but i just take a piece of cardboard wrap it around so its in a cone shape then tape it... then just wrap however many papers around it that you need... lick the papers... pull off the wrap and drop it into the inside of the mold... then just pack your bud in...

15. It's a spliff man... I only roll cones :D

None of that stuffing either... All hand-rolled :)

And whoever said that rolling a cone is easy is off their rocker.

16. they sell cones in tubes...........

takes alotta weed tho.............

17. All are correct, but in regard to weed I call both of these cones:

a bowl thats cone shaped
    A big fat J that tapers at the end for optimum airflow.