Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cone Roller unboxing thingy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by New Jersey, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Alright so a few of you blades may have seen the "easy cone roller tutorial" I posted up afew days ago, if not heres the link:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=687879
    Anyways, it was essentially the same product as the "Cone Roller" except made out of index cards lol. Well someone who I guess is the owner or manager of the company that makes the cone roller saw my thread and offered to send me a "kit" for free. Obviously, being a thrifty stoner like myself, I jumped at the offer and sent him my info. Now 3 days later I received my package and I couldn't be more pleased.

[​IMG]

In the kit I recieved: 
    -the cone roller
    -3 Chronic tubes (for storing bud)
    -1 funnel for packing joints
    -1 grinder
    -13 packs of rolling papers
    -6 packs of filter papers
    -2 packs of blunt wraps (4 in each pack)
    -1 RYOCones.com lanyard
    -10 RYOCones stickers

Now obviously I am more than pleased with the kit I received. But along with all the extras the cone roller works like a dream. Rolling perfect cones is literally effortless (i will be making a tutorial/review on it in the next few days). You wanna test it out yourself just go to the website on the lanyard lol  :yummy: