Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cone joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YuG0tRice, Nov 17, 2011.

1. bob marley smoked cone joints sp should you!

Attached Files:

2. I do smoke cones... But not because some black guy did it.

3. thats such a short joint, how long did it last? :confused:

4. Cone Joint...where

5. [quote name='"HelpDesk"']I do smoke cones... But not because some black guy did it.[/quote]

I never understand posts like this. Especially on a site like this. But ignorance is everywhere. I guess I always just expect better from people with more than a thousand posts. Idk why lol

And BTW OP I'd never smoke cones just because some musician did it

6. Yea live your own life or it will be a waste...dont idolize a guy cuz he smokes cone joints OP but hey if thats what you into go for it no1 is stopping you :smoke:

7. [quote name='"HelpDesk"']I do smoke cones... But not because some black guy did it.[/quote]

i dont smoke cones... some black guy doing it isnt good enough of a reason for me to waste my nugs.

8. racist fucks

9. you resurrected this thread to say that? there isn't even any racism here :confused:

10. I had absolutely no intentions of sounding racist... I meant just some guy. But i threw in a random adjective to spice it up...

11. Fixed. ^^^^

jk

well maybe not

12. that piece you have there......is it a pink floyd inspired bowl???

nice joint btw...cones are the best lol

13. A few nights ago I had a dream that some random guy at a club gave me a joint. I couldn't decide if I should smoke it and risk dying if he was a creep and actually poisoned me or if I should smoke it because what if it was the best weed ever and I'll never have an opportunity like that again.

Where this story fits in the thread, I don't know.

14. lol cant we all just get a bong and get along

15. You're the one calling people racist fucks

16. Fuck cones, smoke logs.

17. yes yes it is indeed :D

18. Fuck bob marley he is over hyped and everyone thinks just cus they smoke weed they gotta say he's the man, and he smoked fuckin dirt weed

19. ^Exactly! It's just a name... Marley is no better than ROOR.

20. Like his music or not.
    He had some badass quotes.