Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hilikus, Apr 5, 2009.

1. My bf and I typically dont use condoms (yes, I am on the pill of course) but I actually really like the Trojan pleasure pack... I notice the differences between each one :)

2. Out in da streets we be usin dat hefty bag! aint nothin betta! lol jk i used this numbing condom for my first time having sex and i fucked the shit out of this girl for what seemed like 3 hours!

3. sperm bank for the win?
    I think over the course of a year I could store up a lifetime supply...

you can donate every 2 weeks and can't ejaculate 5 days beforehand...

4. whys that, barfdog? the 5 days thang i mean.

5. After years of changing around, trying to find the best, I've settled on polyurethane condoms. Not only are they just as effective in all ways as latex, they are thinner, made of a material that transmits heat better, are safe with both water AND oil based lubricants, and are TOTALLY hypoallergenic! Furthermore, they feel SOOOO much better than a regular condom, for both partners. It's the closest you can get to not using a condom.

The only commercially available polyurethane condoms that I know of are Trojan Supra and Durex Avanti. You can buy them in Target, Wal-Mart, Kroger (best prices), and any drug store (except your dealer!).

Give them a try. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT GO BACK!!!!

Peace, stay safe, tell me what you think if you give it a go! I appreciate others' feedback on these condoms, as I'm a huge proponent of them. And don't forget to smoke before sex, damn it makes it sweeter most of the time :smoking:

6. You're so enthusiastic, I feel like you're advertising, but I gotta admit, your enthusiasm makes me want to try them really bad lol.

Oh trust me... I know. ;)

7. #67 barfdog17, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    sperm count, it needs to be past a certain point to be effective i believe

i thought about taking a job as a 'donor' for a bank, but you gots to jump through a shitload of hoops to even be considered

and polyurethane condoms are great and all but only come in 1 size :rolleyes: :(

8. Yeah, it's a bitch, but the Avantis and the Supras are slightly different, I think the Avantis are slightly wider. Luckily I fit the Supras perfectly (fit like a glove, haha?).

Well, finding them was almost like a revolution for me. Was always really distraught with the state of condoms, and there are plenty of beneficial reasons to use these. Also give Pleasure Plus a go, only available online, and they're actually made of synthetic latex, which is stronger, thinner, and totally hypoallergenic.

Peace, good luck!

9. Quit jackin my sig SunShine23!! :p

10. ahhh. so THATS why i didnt get ol girl pregnant, even tho i was soo drunk that i skeeted all in her. i was like IM COMING like a second after i started skeeting in her. and i was like FUCK!! thank god i wacked it like a half hour before she called me and came over. :D this is great. smoke pot and wack off kids, and you dont have to wear a condom! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Wow it is really scary that all of yall dont use condoms. it does not make it so much worse, and it colud save you from a STD ! fuckin gross! always use condoms! or when in a comitted relationship both partners get tested and show eachother that they are clean. that is how you should safely practice sex .

12. I think I'm gonna try those poly ones now that I'm single. Assuming I get laid anytime soon

13. Same here. :hello:

14. 73 replies and not one mention of anything quality...

Crown skinless are THE best money can buy.
    Kimino are a close second.
    Bravo Wicked are a good third.

I like to keep all three in stock, just to mix it up.

But now that I'm single... Hope they don't collect to much dust.

15. Word, that's what I'm thinking.

16. yaaaa, used to grab handfuls when I was in college :D

never liked these though, had to pick em out when I was makin my goodie bag

[​IMG]