Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hilikus, Apr 5, 2009.

1. at my planned parenthood they also have the free birth control for a year if you prove you can't afford it but they only just started that program a few months ago. you or your girl should check out your local p.p. to see if its available now.

2. I use the green trojan ones posted earlier too. I got one of the trojan sample packs and the lady said she liked the green ones so thats what i use.

3. lol whatever was at walmart was good for me but yeah the thin ones i most recomend they dont hurt at as much the thick ones arent so fun

4. I am the girl lol, I kept that ambiguous on this post so I'd get answers from both guys and girls because obviously it's about what both of us would like ;) My best friend went to planned parenthood two weeks ago for birth control, it wasn't free and it wasn't a year's supply.

5. I am married so I don't use any condoms. Which I am thankful for because I find them very uncomfortable and annoying.

6. I skin a rabbit, wrap it around my unmentionables, bungie chord or duct tape it so it stays tight. Then when I'm done I wash it, and put it in the freezer for next use.

7. from the lack of condom usage by people who aren't in committed relationships, i can see that whatever school you went/go to needs to buff up on their health education.

whaddaya, retarded?

8. I think condoms ruin sex along with my girlfriend. Luckily she's on the pill and we lost our virginity to each other so I never have to wear them.

But before she was on the pill I used Trojan Ultra thins and they felt way to tight. So the I used Trojan-ENZ and they fit better but their thicker...catch 22

I hate condoms.

9. condoms make my dick soft

really. they do. i hate em.

10. i use condoms when my girl is on her period. other than that, i don't like using condoms, i just like to stick it and feel skin to skin. lol.

11. 0_o i cant imagine not using a condom im afraid of std's and shit xD and i dont know how hard or easy it is to get them

12. Obviously that's what everyone likes better, but I don't want to get pregnant. :rolleyes:

13. Posterchild for STDS. You don't know that STD's are not big, who told you this POS information???

14. [​IMG]
    I have to order mine specially made...costs a fortune!:rolleyes:

15. Trojan.

16. This. :hello::smoking::rolleyes:

17. Trustex Extra Large
    These are my godsend, 2.25 inches wide flattened but still .04mm thick.

18. Seriously. Every time this subject comes up I'm blown away by the number of people who aren't using condoms and the variety of dumbass excuses not to.

If you can't have sex with a condom, then you are doing it wrong.

19. Ditto. When my man and I got together we both got tested so we didn't have to use them. :hello:

20. Considering you don't have a penis I dont think you're qualified to say that. How about we put a rubber coating over your clit during sex and you'll see how great it is