condoms

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MintyClinty, Mar 8, 2009.

1. If you don't want to be a Daddy anytime soon wear a condom... the pulling out method doesn't always work On the other hand birth control pills don't work either,....

2. Its easier to buy a condom and not pay for child support...

Its easier to change a condom then dipers....so u decide

Oh and fuck juggahoes

3. pre-cum has sperm in it....

and you don't pull out when that happens, now do you ?

didn't think so,
    wrap it up dude :rolleyes:

4. It does have sperm in it, I learned that in health class and they made it sound just as bad as the actual cum, BUT my friend freaked out when her boyfriend pre-came in her (what the hell am I supposed to call it?!), she was a little late with her period, went to Planned Parenthood, and they basically told her she was being silly for thinking precum will get you pregnant. I'd still be on the safe side with it though.

5. The pill won't protect you from AIDS...sex today kills...back in my day anything ya got, there was a pill to fix it....not anymore...what's really sad is when someone thinks they have a monogamous relationship and then they find out they have AIDS because their partner cheated and brought it home to them

Better safe than sorry

6. lol very true

7. Make sure you have as much sex with her without a condom because everyone knows pulling out on time is a sure fire way to prevent pregnancy.

Attached Files:

• tn.png
      tn.png
      File size:
      4.3 KB
      Views:
  8. Pre-fluids are sometimes potent also,

in laymans terms; the little bit of almost non-white sperm that comes outta your dick when you get really turned on could make her pregnant.

although we both lost our vcards to eachother and i know shes clean and i am too, we do it w/o condoms.. and i just pull back soon enough aswell.. aint nothing like meat-to-meat sexfests.. gotta love it.