condoms

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MintyClinty, Mar 8, 2009.

1. raw dog ftw when she's got IUDs or consistent with the pill

if not...then the dog may not run free :( tis sad

2. [​IMG]

RAW DOG IT BRO

3. I guess it depends on you and the other partner.
    I'm not an idoit all I'm going to say.
    But remember also,
    pre-cum does not have actual sperm in it,
    but when sperm is left in the shaft and then the man has pre-cum,
    that's when the sperm is the strongest in that precum.

4. note that plan B is only like 70% effective

5. I always get scared when I do it without, even when she is on the pill. I won't do it without one unless she is on the pull but even then I won't explode inside. :D

6. And also like 30x more expensive than condoms and more of a hassle to get...

7. ^seriously, I get condoms for free at the health center of my college, and lube, and they have a pretty badass selection, and if you don't like the free ones you can pay 10 cents a condom for any of the other name brands, exotic styles or...unusual sizes ;)

8. ^me too. limit 3 a day, fine by me lol

9. my gf is on the pill but i usually wear condoms anyway. the pill is sort of a backup if we forget or it breaks or some shit

she won't necessarily "lie" to you but if she forgets for a few days then you guys might be fucked

10. the pullout method doesn't work. i have friends that got pregnant by doing that, and my mom always told me that my oldest sister is living proof that the pullout method doesn't work.

and don't expect a girl to be on birth control, that's fucked up. the girl isn't the only one that should be responsible for preventing pregnancy. it's a guys cum that gets us pregnant anyway. and u should still use one if you don't know for a fact that you or ur girlfriend doesn't have an STD. cuz u both could have one and have no symptoms then all of sudden one day you wake up and see some funky stuff.

11. ^ indeed. Or
    [​IMG]

12. Trojan Magnum's FTMFW!

Always wrap it before you smash it.

My girlfriend was on the pill and we have been together for almost 3years. Now we have a 1.5month old son. The pill isn't a 100% thing. So spend the ~$15 on a box of condoms bro. Do the smart thing.

I understand if you are afraid to buy them because your not 18 yet but man up.

13. If you know your gf does not have STDs, and you don't, then I think it's ok as long as you are ok with the small risk of getting her pregnant if you use the pull out method. Other than that, condoms are great inventions to me. They help my dick and reproductive system working in nice, orderly manner and look aesthetically pleasing, while at the same time allowing me to fuck whoever I please without worry. Granted they cut the pleasure factor in half, but like I said, I like my reproductive system and don't want it to fester in disgusting pools of green shit. Cuz if they aren't my girlfriend, I don't know where a bitch has been and which cocks have been inside.

14. Im fortunate not to have to use them now. Ive been with my girl almost 2 years and no kids no stds til we dicided we wanted to be together for a long time. We are engaged now and no more rubbers. If we have a kid it would be alright with me.

15. i don't really like to use condoms and my gf doesn't like them either, so i really don't use them that much. the only time i do use condoms is when my gf is toward the end of her period or some shit like that.

16. Raw dog it every time....its better that way

17. hell ya dude

18. just try to get pregnant and it'll never happen :D

19. Seriously, having a hat on is not a big deal, is it? Especially if you have a long term relationship and don't want your girlfriend to have all the hormon fuckup and getting fat that comes with the pill. You Egoists suck. ;)