Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by helloMarketing, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Just how the fuck is it that they don't protect against STD's but u can still bust in them and they're leakproof lol?

2. Whatever the health dept gives ya. :D Good Times!

3. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

Just how the fuck is it that they don't protect against STD's but u can still bust in them and they're leakproof lol?[/quote]

They're made out of animal skin. The skin has pores, or microscopic holes in it. These holes are small enough to contain semen, but large enough that they'll let through STI causing viruses.

4. So I've tried it!

Dude the condom came of when I removed my milkshake

I call my milkshake

5. durex break 8 out of 10 times. trojan are the best

6. Just make sure to wear one. You don't wanna end up having a kid cause (trust me on this one) your life is basically over as soon as that kid enters the world.

7. Whatever the nurse at the local high school has.

8. Yeah I'm sure that's the reason why they're one of the best selling brands in the world :rolleyes:

9. haha trust me... or dont take my word for it and have a few too many accidents like i have, im not bragging but they are not for the above average

10. honest, forget about condoms. Just another way for the man to tell us what to do. Plus there is is no better feeling. Just make sure the one you're screwing is well worth it. I live by the pull an pray. jus sayin!

11. [quote name='"Himura"']Just a heads up...you get wayyy more bang for your buck (pun intended) if you buy condoms online.[/quote]

Why's the site.

12. I miss the part pack.. Like the dudded ones.

13. www.googlethatshit.com

haha seriously though, I posted it in the first page of this thread. It actually is one of the first websites that show up on google if you search for online stores

14. So what's the best condom.

15. One that works.

16. Rough Riders - end of story

17. Depends on your size. I find durex works quite well for average size and they have flavors and twisters. I like them a lot!